The Ramblers

Mum dragged me into town today as i'm struggling to get out... nearly bought some shoes but decided i wouldn't dare carry albert wearing them. And i'm now an e cup :shock:

Hello im here,

Watched Alien 3 and Alien vs Predator requiem last night, getting into it now but I like the original predators best

i hate them films! I carnt seem to stomach scary films since i got pregnant! Im a right wouse! Thats the one thing i carnt wait to get rid of once i stop bf! I hate them. I was a nice 34c before i got pregnant and now im a 36dd and their horrid!

My boobs are massive but always were, Im a 34F at the mo

Jess dont watch Alien vs Predator Requiem, there is a horrible bit with a lady in labour

Is anyones eles Lo found their feet yet, Rhys keeps looking at his

I thought the first AvP was rubbish!

Urgh, siggie was too big so they changed it and i can't be bothered to sort it out haha.

Albert looks at his feet quite a lot but hasn't tried to touch them so far!

Rhys just stares at he feet all the time haha must be nice to be that easily amazed

Jo did you watch that Steven Hawking thing on last night about Aliens

No, i missed it! Gonna have to get it on catch up though.

Wonder if gem is ok... maybe she is massively hung over!

I normally use pop-ins (bamboo) with the night booster. For the last few nights i've been using issys with both inserts and they're working better!

Im fine ladies, lol! Wasnt actually hung over, just tired. I spent from 1am to 2:30am drinking tea, so i think i must of flushed teh alcohol out. Just unfortunately i then was awake till 5, and had to be up at 6:30 :D Havent gotten dressed all day, lol.

Finn has found his feet, lol. He occasionally gets hold of them, but more often holds onto the bottom of his legs while lookin at them. I might get his lamaze sock rattles out and see if he likes them :D He isnt interested in the wrist ones :(

Ive just had to de-flea Sam :( Im getting him a flea collar for next time we go near his cousins, lol. Only noticed he had lice this evening. The stuff ive put on his head is a year out of date, lol. Have to leave it on for 12 hours, so hopefully it will work and we can get it washed out in time for school. If it doesnt work im gonna have to get some in the morning and keep him off school. That wont go down well after missing the first week back on holiday, lol. Im not sending him to school with knits though, no way! Im now itching like crazy! Dont know if its psychological or if its time to do me as well. Ill have to get something different if it is me. That stuff smells chemically and i wouldnt wanna have it on for 12 hours while lookin after finn.

Im so off to bed in a minute, lol. Im going for a full 10 hours sleep!

Oh No lice scampie

Rhys is gonna have a shaved head haha

Sam has only ever had them once before. He has had an itchy head for a few days, but i didnt see anything. He also had a little flakey bit, so i presumed that was it. Now i found eggs and a critter!

Me and Oh watched that program bout the reborn dolls the other night
It really creeps him out haha

Sam has only ever had them once before. He has had an itchy head for a few days, but i didnt see anything. He also had a little flakey bit, so i presumed that was it. Now i found eggs and a critter!

See thats one good thing bout having a boy, they must be murder getting out of long hair

My mum makes those reborn dolls. Her house is creepy, lol. They are everywhere. Then she has giant clown pictures up in her hallway and up the stair case. FREAK!

K reli must sleep now. Night ladies x

Haha i watched that too missy. Although i could see that woman's point about missing people stopping to talk to her!

There was a girl at my school who never bothered getting rid of her nits so i got em loads :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->