The Ramblers

I didnt like the fact that women sent the doll back cos it was damaged, you cant send a baby back

Plus they look like dead babies, its really freaky

eeeeeuuuwwww nit talk! lol

Hi all! :hugs:

Just read back over the last few pages; as usual as I was reading I was thinking "must remember to say this" and "Oh must respond to that", but I have totally forgotton what I wanted to say now :wacko: Lately i'm a sandwich short of a picnic!

Had quite a busy day today- looked after my neices, then shopping and then went round to sisters for a chat and a glass of wine.

My diet (that I restarted today) has gone out the window again. I started the day with good intentions... but then went to Costa for a coffee and somehow a Raspberry and Almond Tart appeared in front of me, and somehow I ate it. Then.... was on way home, and I saw KFC; at the moment Im obsessed with their chicken and goats cheese snack wraps, so we decided to pop in for one. However, when I was asked what I wanted, somehow the words "zinger MEAL came out" :shrug: so, errr yeah, I ate that. Then I had wine at my sisters house, and the chocolate in the cupboard is now calling me.

Successful dieting day clearly... I'll start again tomorrow. DEFINITELY!! :haha:

Oh and Missy I loooove horrors.. the scarier the better!

Gem sleep well x

Errrrrr...what else did I want to say?? oh fck, better go back and read over again :haha:

Don't all reply at once..... it will overwhelm me! :blush:

A conversation is going on......I come online and everyone leaves... :rofl:

:growlmad:

Haha, sorry susie - i was like that earlier. I'm watching jumper - i swear it wasn't this pants first time round!

Sorry Susie im here haha

I want to go to bed but ive just seen a really nice house on right move

I have lost weight im chuffed, I think I can get back into my size 10s
So to celebrate I had some green and blacks chocolate, I am only eating really good quality chocolate once in a while from now on. No more kitkat chunkys

It's okay lol.. I'm used to talking to myself :haha:

Is jumper a film Dopey? I recorded a film called jumper the other day? Is it the same thing? :shrug:

I wish I was in size ten Missy. I'm a twelve at the moment. But I still don't feel perfectly comfy in size 12 jeans. :(

I've been looking for a Halloween outfit for Poppy today. I want to dress her up as a witch! Anyone seen any nice little halloween outfits for babies? Will you be dressing your LO's up? I have to... I love festive occasions/themes and I can't wait to get a picture of Poppy in her first ever Halloween costume. :D

It is a film susie. I liked it the first time but thought it was crap today!

I loooove halloween :happydance: tesco do good kids outfits nearer the time :thumbup:

It is a film susie. I liked it the first time but thought it was crap today!

I loooove halloween :happydance: tesco do good kids outfits nearer the time :thumbup:

Me too! I get really excited, spend a fortune on sweets for the kids who call for trick or treat, and I decorate the outiside of the house (not loads, just some).. last year though, my hubbie left it too late to buy a pumpkin (the plonker) and we had to use a large butternut squash... :haha:

I'll definitly look in tesco! Thanks Jo x

Hehe, have you seen all my dress-up pics on fb? I love it so much!

I was hiding in an old churchyard like that in the pitch black, jumping out at people during a halloween car rally with work. Surprised i didn't get punched!

I wanna dress Rhys up as a pumpkin it would be so cute
He is all round too

Aaaaaaaaargh noooooooooo!

AF has decided to make an appearance. Not fair! I thought i'd have a few months yet.

And i feel like i'm peeing razor blades again :( maybe this stone is working its way out!

Im ok, I have found a house I quite like what do you think

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-16918794.html

Oh doesnt want a terrace, he is really really picky but for what he wants we would have to win the lotto lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->