The Ramblers

Morning ladies!

Susie i was pissin myself at your dieting escapades! i love the "somehows".

Well the lice were still present this morning! Had to go out to tesco and get some full marks which seems to have done the trick, but he was an hour latre for school!

Now im itching like mad, lol. Time to do myself, just incase its not just the thought making me itch.

Finn slept 8-6...WQOohooo! He is a proper smiley lil man today, lol. Ive also bought him a sippy cup :D The tommy tippee 4+ month ones as they were 1.24 in tesco :D Might stick some milk in it in a bit and see how he gets on :D Finn will NEVER be getting juice in a bottle, lol. I dont know why i just hate the site of kids with bottles of juice hangin out of their mouths.

Need to sell my nappies as well. Gotta make money for flips :D Dunno whether i need more covers or not. Its a toss up between another day pack and just buying more inserts. DOnt see why i cant use the cow and leopard print ebay cheapies as covers really :D

Thats what i meant to ask. Hows rhys doing with his weaning missy? Is it filling him up any more, or still going straight through him?

I have not tried anymore hun, I think I am gonna leave it a week and try again

I agree about the juice gem. My dad lost his front teeth from running round with a bottle in his gob!

Gah ive broken another bloody nail, lol! Ive got long nails then 3 fingers now with nothing but a stubb, lol!

Im having an exciting day of watching dads shares, lol. I give him updates every day anyway, but today they are going mad :D £24,000 up so far today...woohooo!

Is he coping better on his milk now missy? Finn is going up to 7 ounces today. Actually gonna get round to getting him weighed tomorrow, lol.

Oh and i found out yesterday that my Ex is back with his ex, lol. Not through him of course. Explains why there has been no sightings of him. Its the same girl he left when she was 4 months pregnant. The word mug springs to mind. But then i suppose that makes me one as well, lol.

Is that just one company's shares? I have ones for where i work, not many though coz i had to sell loads at a loss when i was skint!

Urgh, men! No doubt he'll knock her up again and attempt running back to you.

Lmao, hes got no hope. And im guessing he will be avoiding the knocking up of women now, lol.

Yeh thas just 1 company. Gulf keystone petroleum. He has loads of different shares, but most of his money in them. He bought in originally at 12p. They are now worth £1.60 each. For every penny they go up he gains a grand :D When they are going up, i report back that "our" shares are going up. WHen they go down its "your" shares, lol. He sent me to my room over the phone the other day when we had a bad day, lol. Tragic thing is i actually went :D

Lmao, hes got no hope. And im guessing he will be avoiding the knocking up of women now, lol.

Yeh thas just 1 company. Gulf keystone petroleum. He has loads of different shares, but most of his money in them. He bought in originally at 12p. They are now worth £1.60 each. For every penny they go up he gains a grand :D When they are going up, i report back that "our" shares are going up. WHen they go down its "your" shares, lol. He sent me to my room over the phone the other day when we had a bad day, lol. Tragic thing is i actually went :D

:haha:

Ahaha brilliant. Wish i had a good relationship with my dad. He only ever rings to ask about bank accounts or how to spell something ('new' being one of the most recent!)

Gem - you left me in suspense with that PM the other night!

I am the other way round I phone my dad to work out percentages for me

In all fairness, i only used to ring my dad when i needed plumbing doing... but that's what daughters are for :)

Lol. I speak to my dad about 2 or 3 times a day. Im his number 1 share updaterist :D

Afternoon all :)

Just been to get Poppy weighed... 16lb8oz :D

Missy, I'm gonna start weaning Poppy in a couple of weeks....I'm looking forward to it. I don't think milk is quite filling her up; she still has 7oz every TWO hours, making it 9/10 feeds a day. Just recently swapped to hungry baby milk so we will see how she goes on that. She tried to bite my slice of pizza the other day :haha:

She is getting really grumpy while teething too.. :|

Aww poor pops. I havent heard many say hungry milk has helped to be honest. Im still wondering how Finn is bigger than all your bubbas, lol. Ive put him up to 7 ounces today. But before today he was having 6x6ounce bottles and not even finnishing half of them, lol.

He doesnt get the sippy cup at all, lol. He keeps trying to get the whole lid in his mouth :D Gonna just keep giving it to him with some water in each day and he can play with it. He will eventually get the hang of it and it then saves having to get him used to it when he actually needs it x

Missy, I'm gonna start weaning Poppy in a couple of weeks....I'm looking forward to it. I don't think milk is quite filling her up; she still has 7oz every TWO hours, making it 9/10 feeds a day. Just recently swapped to hungry baby milk so we will see how she goes on that. She tried to bite my slice of pizza the other day :haha:

Not looking foward to teething

Have you thought about weaning at all

Not looking foward to teething

Have you thought about weaning at all

I'm starting weaning when she is 17 weeks :)

7lb 11, but DS1 was 6lb 4 and he was just as big as a baby, lol.

Im ready and waiting to wean, lol! Really looking forwards to the messy stuff! Imma bomb proof my lounge and watch it fly, lol.

He doesnt need it yet though. More than happy with what he is getting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"