The Ramblers

I'm getting A weighed next week, i reckon he'll be about 16lbs.

Hehe you'll all be pros on weaning by the time i start, i'll be asking for tips!

I dont think ill be starting for a long time yet, just lookin forwards to it :D

Lmao, are you sending us code? You know sitting on BnB while ice cream licking is underway should really not be doing it for you or him x

lol!!!
afternoon all!
i weighed megan on fri and she weighed 11lb 1oz!
i haven't even started thinking about weaning! wouldn't know where to start!

aww booo im miles behind all of you on posts:nope: must get typing!

ive been to see my cousins lo today! hes so cute.

the rest of my nappies arrived today:happydance:! megan will be officially be in fluff from tomorrow!:happydance:

Lmao, are you sending us code? You know sitting on BnB while ice cream licking is underway should really not be doing it for you or him x

:rofl:

I also like :ball: and :brush:

Make of that what you will

URGH! Has anyone else had problems with tax credits? I sent the form off a month ago and it hasn't been processed. Then my sure start form didn't make it from the job centre to head office and now my 3 months to claim is up :growlmad:

I need to fill it in again and write a letter about it going missing. If they decline it i have to appeal.

URGH! Has anyone else had problems with tax credits? I sent the form off a month ago and it hasn't been processed. Then my sure start form didn't make it from the job centre to head office and now my 3 months to claim is up :growlmad:

I need to fill it in again and write a letter about it going missing. If they decline it i have to appeal.

I sent my form off about 6 weeks ago... and they started getting paid into my bank last week. So Im sure your will hear something soon :) (there is a backlog apparantly)

Oh and you should get backdated anyway from the day A was born :happydance:

Just re read that though... so it hasnt been processed? Have they received it?

I rang today and they've adjusted my income for this year as it's less than half than last year so fingers crossed i'll get about 3 grand backdated! I can get my tattoo, pay my mum some rent and have a bit in the bank for emergencies. Bet they do it wrong though.

I rang today and they've adjusted my income for this year as it's less than half than last year so fingers crossed i'll get about 3 grand backdated! I can get my tattoo, pay my mum some rent and have a bit in the bank for emergencies. Bet they do it wrong though.

3 Grand! :happydance: Lucky you :D

I only got about £200 backdated.... we don't get much with us both working full time. :| Not that I expect anything. I didn't even know people who worked full time were entitled to anything so was quite suprised when I was told we could get child benefit and tax credits :shrug:

I dont think we will get much, I only would do it to help with the childcare costs but my work do childcare tax free vouchers and you can only have one so I need to see which one is best

I get the disability element so i'm quite lucky with how much i get. Goes down a lot when my mat leave finishes though. I am so grateful as my savings are all gone now :(

hes 7 weeks. Wish megan was like him he didnt cry once in the 3 hours i was there. He seems right content. Megan carnt go an hour without crying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->