The Ramblers

i sent my tax credit form off a month back and we havent heard anything yet. Gonna get oh to ring them up as i hate talking on the phone!

They got my form 26th august and he said it should be done within the next few days

your freind cherryglitter has started one of those threads thats gonna end in it getting out of hand again and closed!! As if the formula one she posted wasnt bad enough!:dohh: theirs always someone that takes something said to heart.:nope:

yeah theres already an argument brewing! Somethings are just not ment to be talked about on here! People carnt seem to be civilised about those sort of thing can they!?

I just had a quick read and it's nowhere near as bad as that flu jab warning one!

It got posted all over the trimester boards but it's in the debates section now

do you need to buy a bag to put the nappies in? or just stick them in the bucket?
what are wet bags for? are they for when your out?

I'm glad we have got you here jo!:hugs:

I think they r 4 when ur out. I just use a bucket at home. Gonne get some disposable liners for going out, so i can get rid of the lumpies, then bag em up :D Cant really shower a nappy down while your out, and people might get offended at me doin it in the sink, lol.

I just stick em in the wetbag full of poo and wash it off when i get home. BF poo doesn't smell too bad really and disposable liners just made it spread everywhere hahaha.

Do any of you go into the girly sanctuary?

lol yeah there would always be some stuck up git shaking their head and tutting!

Just wondered - there have been some hilarious threads in there lately!

Bucket with a lid and some essential oils :thumbup: few drops on a sanitary towel stuck to the lid keeps it smelling nice!

I dont even have a lid, lol. Any poos i proper spray off with the shower, and at the minute im washing daily. Havent smelt yet, but i will need to invest in one.

Thanks for the heads up on the flip inserts Jo. Got 2 organic and 2 stay dry for £12 posted. There are also some flip covers on ebay at the min. Gonna see if i can get them if they are cheap enough.

It is sad you cant talk about certain things, I would never ever post a question about early weaning

Yeh, some people take it upon themselves to get on their high horse without ever considering other peoples circumstances. Giving opinions is one thing, but being a judgemental over opinionated arse is another, lol!

Missy, does Rhys fit in his bumbo ok? Finns legs seem a little fat for his, lol. When i get him out i cant just lift him out, i have to pull the bumbo off him or i take them both up with me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->