The Ramblers

Yeah mine is olive green. Comes with a dvd showing you how to use it but it is so simple. You can get them from bigmamaslings x

Anyone heard from Scampie/Gem? Haven't seen any posts by her in a few days :shrug: unless I'm missing something. :)

I was wondering the same thing susie. Maybe she's ultra busy with sam and finn now that it's school holidays!

Yeah probably... I'd forgotton about the school holidays, which is weird given my job :haha: Can't imagine having two kids at the moment, she must be up the wall! :shrug:I'm sure she is fine though :)

If I had one in school as well as Albert they'd be on nappy changing duty to earn their pocket money :rofl:

Im still alive :D Had a few busy days but im back..Woo!

How is every1? Ill have a catch up in a min. Just fedding finn. Praying he sleeps. fingers crossed, lol.

Morning all!
How is everyone today??
Ended up with megan in my bed last night because as soon as i put her in her moses basket she screamed!:nope:
She knows how to get her own way already!
I really don't want to let her get into that habit my bed isn't big enough!

Going to get her weighed again today. I'm praying shes put a bit of weight on and ive also got a docs appointment for her to get her checked for tongue tie and to get her some more stuff for her oral thrush!
It finally looks like its clearing up!!!:happydance:

Dopeyjopey thanks ill have a look at that one as i really don't want to be going out with this sling on would bring far too much attention to myself!!!

Hope everything goes well for you today!

Albert sleeps with me every night but i really like it :dohh:

well just been to the docs and apparently a tongue tie isn't associated with breatfeeding problems?!:dohh: wtf!!! i think these docs need to go back to med school!

well he says she hasn't got tongue tie but i'm gonna ask for someone else to look when i go back to get her weighed as i don't believe him!

i'm not saying theirs anything wrong with co sleeping but its just not for me plus other half never keeps still when hes asleep!! bloody men!

although they do say co sleeping boosts your milk supply! probebly why albert is putting on weight so well!!!

Did megan put on more weight? How silly of your doctor - have you tried a lactation consultant? I'm pretty certain they'd know.

A has to go in his moses basket when Kev stays because he moves a lot, and without going into too much detail, there are other things that make it not safe!

i don't know yet got to go and get her weighed at 2pm.
no i haven't how do i get in contact with one of them?

Try asking if there is one attached to your doctors, if not your HV might be able to point you in the right direction x

Morning all!
How is everyone today??
Ended up with megan in my bed last night because as soon as i put her in her moses basket she screamed!:nope:

Going to get her weighed again today. I'm praying shes put a bit of weight on and ive also got a docs appointment for her to get her checked for tongue tie and to get her some more stuff for her oral thrush!

Dopeyjopey thanks ill have a look at that one as i really don't want to be going out with this sling on would bring far too much attention to myself!!!

Poppy hates sleeping in her Moses Basket too-she much prefers snuggling up to me in our bed, but I'm trying not to let her too often as I don't want her to get into that habit. She sometimes comes into our bed for an hour or so after her 5.30am feed, but we are usually wide awake by then. It's so cute, all three of us all snuggled up in bed.:cloud9: (well Poppy spread out in the middle and myself and hubbie hanging off the edges :haha:)

Does anyone's little one look like they are outgrowing the Moses Basket though?? Poppy is so long.. she is in the 91st centile for height/length (tall like her 6ft2 daddy), so I don't think she will be in it for much longer but I don't quite want her sleeping in her nursery all by herself for a few more months :cry: She just so little! (despite being big, if you know what i mean... YOUNG!! that's what I mean) :dohh:

Ive had a nice few days with Poppy.. she has been sleeping through from 11pm until 6am.. until last night! :hissy: she woke up at 3am, then 5.30am.. I was soo tired I was mean to hubby and called him a C U Next Tuesday for no reason :blush:.. he laughed it off and forgave me though, he knows Im a devil woman when Im tired :)

Hope everyone is okay :)

Let us know how much she weighs Jess... x

Well ive just got back and megan has gone from 8lb 7an half oz to 9lb so thats a 8 and half oz gain!!!!!:happydance::happydance:
I'm so happy shes gain weight!!!!
they still seemed worried about her dropping 2 lines though (last week she dropped to 9th centile from 50) and today shes following the 9th line still. got to go back again in a week so best keep trying to fatten her up!!!!:blush:

Well ive just got back and megan has gone from 8lb 7an half oz to 9lb so thats a 8 and half oz gain!!!!!:happydance::happydance:
I'm so happy shes gain weight!!!!
they still seemed worried about her dropping 2 lines though (last week she dropped to 9th centile from 50) and today shes following the 9th line still. got to go back again in a week so best keep trying to fatten her up!!!!:blush:

Glad she is gaining weight Jess! :) x

Morning all!
How is everyone today??

Poppy hates sleeping in her Moses Basket too-she much prefers snuggling up to me in our bed, but I'm trying not to let her too often as I don't want her to get into that habit. She sometimes comes into our bed for an hour or so after her 5.30am feed, but we are usually wide awake by then. It's so cute, all three of us all snuggled up in bed.:cloud9: (well Poppy spread out in the middle and myself and hubbie hanging off the edges :haha:)

Does anyone's little one look like they are outgrowing the Moses Basket though?? Poppy is so long.. she is in the 91st percentile for height/length (tall like her 6ft2 daddy), so I don't think she will be in it for much longer but I don't quite want her sleeping in her nursery all by herself for a few more months :cry: She just so little! (despite being big, if you know what i mean... YOUNG!! that's what I mean) :dohh:

Ive had a nice few days with Poppy.. she has been sleeping through from 11pm until 6am.. until last night! :hissy: she woke up at 3am, then 5.30am.. I was soo tired I was mean to hubby and called him a C U Next Tuesday for no reason :blush:.. he laughed it off and forgave me though, he knows Im a devil woman when Im tired :)

Hope everyone is okay :)

Let us know how much she weighs Jess... x

yeah megans was inbetween 98 and 99.6 centile for length at birth!! she was 55cm! not had her measured since then. arn't they meant to measure them when they get weighed???
ill probebly end up bringing the cot into our room when she grows out of the moses basket! don't want her in a different room plus it would make life easier for me as when shes trying to go to sleep she always knocks her dummy out so i would be up and down like a yo-yo goin in when she crys for it!:wacko:

how long was poppy at birth?

Hello all

Rhys is deffo out growing his moses Scampie, He has been in the bed with me at my parents. He does seem to sleep better with more space

I have also swaped the baby bath for a bath seat which is so much better

Anyone notice that baby clothes dont fit their little one right, Rhys has out grown the 0 - 3 but the 3 - 6 are to big in the arms and legs. Its cos he is all belly lol

Hellooo :D

Glad your LO is gaining Jess.

Last night finn actually slept till 5am....Woohoooo! :happydance: Im thinking tonight isnt gonna go so well. He normally goes to bed at 8 but hes now been asleep for about an hour, so unless he wakes up soon im thinkin its either gonna be awake time for a while when he does, or he has started night time early and is gonna want to get up at about 2am, lol.

Finn is gettin a bit long for his moses basket. He also likes space so im going to move him into the cot as soon as i get round to buying a mattress and some sheets for it. Its in my room so i dont have the worry about him being in a different room. He sleeps in it already but inside his moses basket. I put it up so i could attatch his symphony in motion mobile to it :D He loves it. Another Ebay bargain, lol!

With clothes, i find it depends what kind. T-shirts seem to be to short but really wide. The arms on 0-3 month vests are rather tight on his lil chunky arms.Trousers are only just getting too tight in newborn, and he has a really round belly and has been out of newborn sleepsuits since week 2, so trousers still fitting him seems odd. The rompers he has seem to be getting to short in the body, but plenty wide enough. Not sure about 0-3m sleepsuits as he hasnt worn any of the ones i bought him, lol. He hates being hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->