The Ramblers

wouldnt he have to provide a yearly earning or p60? You have to with everything else. It would be worth looking into it at least he doesnt have t know!

He has to provide 6 pay cheques. He is allowed to send them any ones he wishes, they dont have to be concurrent. I believe they also give him about 8 weeks to provide them, so plenty of time to adjust his income. I would then end up with about quarter the amount he has agreed to pay me. AT the end of the day, he has no proof he has ever paid me anything, so if he decides to not pay me, i can use CSA as a threat, as he knows i could get it backdated to the day he was born. The longer i leave it before using that threat, the more painful it would seem to his pocket, lol.

Bloody men.

I have such a low opinion of them at the moment, yet all i want is to meet 'the one', get married and start thinking about giving Albert a little brother or sister. How utterly confusing.

that sounds like a plan gem! Their not all bad jo i feel lucky considering what you 2 have been/going through! my oh is fab! (no rubbing in intended!):blush:

Karma surely owes me a nice one :cry: i'm gonna shut up, feeling sorry for myself!

have you got your tax credits sorted yet jo? I sent mine 23rd last month and the money was in bank yesterday!

well megan is happily cooing away in her basket! Bet shes thinking (so you think im gonna go t sleep eh!? Fat chance!) its not good!

Haven't had anything through yet, but i sent my form 2 days after you. I just hope they backdate it properly with this year's income instead of last year's!

Finns been asleep since 5, and i havent woken him to bath him and feed him. Im so gonna regret this arent i!

hmm you may have an early morning wake up call! least you can fit more carboots in!

Bloody men.

I have such a low opinion of them at the moment, yet all i want is to meet 'the one', get married and start thinking about giving Albert a little brother or sister. How utterly confusing.

Aww hun :hugs::hugs:

We will find you a nice one

Its bloody freezing here and Oh isnt back yet. I want a big cwtch

Rhys is fast asleep, I am thinking about opening the Fizzy Rose

What's cwtch?

Uh oh gem - could be a very early wake up call!

I just started my parenting journal... please stall it so i know someone is reading HAHA

Haha a cwtch is a word from south wales that means cuddle

I will stalk your journal

I thought it was something like that but wasn't sure.

Just decided i have to get out doing stuff if i have a journal - need something to write about :blush:

I'm watching run fat boy run and waiting for my indian to arrive!

Oooh i want indian, lol. In fact...When i have indian it comes with a fit delivery man who stops for erm..a couple of hours :D Maybe not tonight then, lol. Sams camping in the lounge!

Ill give you a cuddle Missy x

Finn normally sleeps 8-6. SO im guessing that will equate to 5 - 3 :S This is gonna hurt, lol. Gonna get him up in a bit and change and feed him. Never know, maybe he will sleep till 6 still. If i put him down late he still gets up at 6, so its only fair it works both ways, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->