The Ramblers

Oooh i want indian, lol. In fact...When i have indian it comes with a fit delivery man who stops for erm..a couple of hours :D Maybe not tonight then, lol. Sams camping in the lounge!

Ill give you a cuddle Missy x

Finn normally sleeps 8-6. SO im guessing that will equate to 5 - 3 :S This is gonna hurt, lol. Gonna get him up in a bit and change and feed him. Never know, maybe he will sleep till 6 still. If i put him down late he still gets up at 6, so its only fair it works both ways, lol.

I am intrigued, do tell

That sounds yummy jo. I just had a cous cous salad for dinner as i'm trying to lose weight. :(

I am so sick of using my phone to come online! i cant keep up on here and it takes ages to post. Im pissed off!

And poppy has decided tha+ she doesnt do naps anymore.....and also that she wants to be fed while rocking in her dream swing! she is being realy clingy too, only wanting to be held by me or hubbie. Just a phase i hope.

We've all got growth spurts coming up, it wouldn't surprise me if all our LOs start acting a bit weird!

My curry was beautiful. Shame about the delivery driver :haha:

Haha. My ex ex, does curry deliveries some evenings, lol. He gets a free one at the end of the night, so if i fancy a curry, i give him a call, get a free curry and a good servicing!

I am hoping this is the growth spurt jo...if this is just poppys personality then god help me haha!

Im in a mood....logging out. goodnight jo x x x

Sweet dreams susie!

I need someone like that gem! Curry and sex, awesome :)

Im sure my curry breath aint great, but he dont seem to complain, lol.

Im gonna get myself off as well. Finn just woke up so ive changed him and fed him. Fingers crossed for a half decent nights sleep, lol.

Night guys x

i haven had an indian in ages! I really fancied one when i was pg bt never managed to get one!

omg! Megan keeps biting me! Im sure she thinks im a chew toy! Dont know what ill do when she gets teeth!

Morning! Well bugger me, lol! He slept till 7:15 mwahahaha! What a little star. We may have to reconsider bed time if he is gonna sleep longer with an earlier bed time. Probably just a 1 off though, lol.

Hope you all managed to sleep well x

megan slept crap last night! Took 2 hour to get her back to sleep and then she was awake again an hour later! Think im just gonna stay in bed today! What you upto today?

Aww bless ya hun. Dont blame ya. FOB should be bringing money this morning, but no idea what time and he probably wont turn up so we r stuck in. Wanna go help my dad and bro movin my bro to his new house. If i tell FOB im not gonna be here he will use it as an excuse not to come, and if im not here he probably wont drop it through letter box, or if he does he wil take half ofg it out first. Wanna go swimming this afternoon as well. Other than that, cleaning and trying to find a race night game pack for my bro. The ones where u get a dvd of horse/dog racing, then get betting slips and form cards. He is organising an event for the cricket club x

Well bugger me, he turned up with £350! Only £250 to go but im certainly not complaining, lol! Im just amazed he turned up at all !

lol. Its tomorrow we were betting on. Today was because i shouted at him, told him he was scum and told him to get his arse round with their money, lol. They were asleep when he got here and i werent wakin them, he can come back tomorrow as planned. He could stop max of 10 mins, so i werent gettin them up for him to have 10 mins when he has had 5 weeks to make an effort!

Morning

Glad he turned up Gem, you can go out now

Sorry you didnt get much slep Jess we are gonna have to give Megan a talking too, Rhys slept till 7.00 had a bottle and we all cwtched up in our bed and went back to sleep till 10.

I am really lucky cos Rhys doesnt cry when he wakes up he just coos

Hehe Rhys is trying to hold the bottle himself but keeps poking himself in the eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->