The Ramblers

Ooh i may of joined in that 1, lol! I think smacking has its place, but my god it sickens me when i see peopple smacking their kids. I saw some kid the other day kick his mother, so she turned round and whacked him round the leg! I just looked at her in disgust! No idea where he gets the idea that kicking people is acceptable.... Sams been smacked before, and really rather hard. When he was little he was obsessed with the cooker lights. He was always heading for them. One day i had it open and he came flying for it, so i smacked him really hard on the back of the hand! He had a red hand, but he didnt have blistered hands, and he never went for the oven again, lol!

I got smacked when i was younger... taught me not to do it again. I hate it when people can't discipline in other ways first though :nope:

Glad Cher is though on x factor
cant beleive the prozzy though

Yeh, as i say it has its place. Luckily sams never really been bad enough to need it. I dont do shouting, so when i do, i think thats as good as a smack anyday, lol. Sams face when i go into angry mummy mode is a picture, lol. He has been brought up with the rules that what i say goes, ill say it once in a very friendly way, second time im he knows i mean it, but if i have to say it a third time your in shit, lol! Luckily he soon learnt that and so he doesnt push his luck to far. He is a really good kid and we have a great relationship, i think because he knows exactly where the boundaries are, and if i say ill do something when he is bad, i always follow it through, so he doesnt chance it, lol! He is defo getting a little more rebelious though :D

Ooh x factor? Im not paying enough attention. Trying to sort some more bloody space. I seriously need another bedroom! I hate clutter. I like to have a lounge where i can put away all baby/kids toys at night and chill. Brightly colopured toys every time you turn round just arent relaxing, lol.

That reminds me, Need to figure out why my just dance copy wont work, lol. I soft modded the wii so i can dl games for sam, thats the only 1 i got for myself and cant get it to work, lol! Cant dance for ;pve nor money, but me n my mnate would have a right laugh tryiong!

I dunno, they've only showed on screen once today!

Dancing is one thing i've got down. There's nothing i haven't done and did 10 hours a week for 10 years. I used to be in musicals and stuff, i love it! :)

I would love to be able to dance, I can only do one and it makes Oh laugh cos I stick my butt out and shake it

I would love Rhys to be able to dance but oh wont let it happen
I think he is gonna be a rugby player

A will play rugby... everyone in my family did when they were younger, me included! :haha:

Haha

We have a Rule, Rhys has to play rugby for Wales or football for England

Hellooooooo mr sexy tattoos!

And marlon mckenzkie would DEFINITELY get it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe