The Ramblers

The black one that sat on the edge of the stage.

That last bloke was amazing - almost made me cry!

I know who you mean

That last guy was so good and quite cute but I always go for the geeky guys

I don't have a type. Just male is enough. I miss male interaction so much! I've decided i need to go on a date before A is 6 months old, just got to find someone somewhere!

So do you not have a type with like hair colour and things

I prefer dark hair but then there are some blokes with lighter hair that i think are bloody gorgeous!

I dont go for blonds at all, The guys I have been out with look quite similar

Mine all look well different! Fat, thin, tall, short, beard, clean shaven, tattoos, piercings, all natural! Haha

i think so far xfactor has been crap. It was better when they used to do it without the audience and music. You got to see more bad singing! Those were the best bits!

Early morning wake up call!
Only thing stops me falling asleep is coming on here!

I've just gotten past that stage - it's amazing getting a good night's sleep and not having to fully wake up to feed A. He's only.waking about twice now so i might stop cosleeping soon :cry:

Hi all! How is everyone? Just wanted to catch up as i do not have the patience to log in to here on my phone very often. I realy want my laptop back :( takes ages on my phone.

Everyone had a good day? we took poppy to a local country show/fayre....she seemed to enjoy it bcos she loves to be outdoors people watching. Knackered now so hubbie has gone to get some chinese food.

Hope you are feeling much better now janny.

x

evening all! My days been okay went for a outing to the local carboot and it was crap! Its been bloody cold today. Im not prepared for winter yet wheres the sun gone :-(. Did he show up gem? Hope he did. How did the swimming go by the way? Were def taking megan tuesday i think (or rather hope! Lol) she wil like it!

i would rather use the comp to susie phones are just too slow arnt they! Hope you get it back soon.

Hey hoo ladies!

He bloody turned up jess, lol! Can u believe it rofl. I deserted him for 20 mins while i went to get some veg for a roast, then left him to look afterthem while i got everything underway. He quickly scarpered just before 2 when dad came for dinner, lol. In all its been a pretty chilled day.

Swimming was good ty Jess. Think im gonn get a membership as i only have to go 3 times in a month to cover what the membership costs. Its free for finn.

Im already in bed with the laptop, lo. early night for me x

Whats every else been up to?

Thats brill gem! think he got out before ya dad could coller him! lol

Don't think my local swimming does membership! their pants!

I could do with an early night. megans been in bed since 7 think i might join her soon!

Cant go to sleep till the nappies are washed grrr! lol. Gonna watch bouquet of barbed wire on itv player as soon as x factor ends.

Bouquet of barbed wire is so fucked up!

Glad he turned up. I'm trying to get A to bed, it is not happening :growlmad:

Yeh my aunt reccommended it. Gonn watch the first one tonight. Lets hope i dont get sucked in cos then ill have to stay up and watch all 3 lol!

Hope A goes off for you soon hun x Frustrating when they wont give in aint it x Finns been really sleepy lately. He just doesnt really seem with it, and is always ready to nod off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->