The Ramblers

Morning

I didnt know what to do with myself last night with no BNB

I watched knocked up last night, made me sad I had a c section

Hope everyones ok

I was gutted that i couldn't get on but i got more sleep! I watched Juno and i'm really sad i didn't properly feel him come out :(

It was only down for 30 mins wasnt it? I managed to get on just before 10, but then fell asleep, lol. I slept 10 till 7...Bliss!

I think there must be something wrong with me, lol. After the pain of contarctions..Im bloody glad i didnt feel him come out, lol. I had the choice of a section, and would have taken it if it werent for the fact i wouldnt of been able to get sam to school after, lol.

I forgot about juno. Ill have to 4od it :D

Watched about 20 mins of bouquet of barbed wire. All seems a bit obvious, lol. Im guessing daddy did something he shouldnt have to girl whos name is tatooed on the boyfriends wrist :s We shall see i spose, lol. Might put juno on in a sec in thr lounge while im sorting the washing. Nothing Finn shouldnt see is there?

We have pink flips!

What a noodle! 4od doesnt have films on it and you cant get itv player to work on ps3 :( I need another VGA cable to connect the lappy to the telly!

Got him weighed, 17lb 5oz at 16 weeks!

I a gonna have to leave Oh, I really really dont want to but we dont have enough money to stay together

Missy, get your claim in for tax credits! They are a big help.

It's way more than that in bouquet of barbed wire. It is so messed up!

For the first time in years i think they've got the right people!

I was lost without bnb at 3 this morning! nearly fell asleep when i was feeding megan! it was off this morning as well!

Gah i have 1 miserable lil man on my hands. He just will not stop whinging! Its driving me utterly insane.

Is it teething Gem, Rhys has started

I really like Gamu, Cher, the Reason and Matt from Essex on xfactor but Oh says Gamu doesnt get though to the live shows

I wish I had felt Rhys come out cos then I could have held him straight away, after the c section I didnt see him properly for about an hour but my bits would have been really messed up if he come out of my Foof I mean they must have knew it was not a good idea cos they never tried forceps just went for the c section

megans being the same! shes driving me mad today! don't know whats up with her!

Albert is being lovely :smug: :rofl:

Got our matching teething necklaces coming this week... i got one for my wisdom teeth!

I think he has had a few runny and stinky with bits of mucus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->