The Ramblers

I'm not sure about mucus missy :shrug:

Ordered the necklaces from dino daisy

I think I read it goes mucusy cos they drool more when they are teething

we had runny poo! We also have a new noise. Its like a high pitched squealy groan that he can manage to hold for ages, lol . Dont see any sign of teeth though. Which teeth normally come through first?l.

Oh now he cheers up! Its nice to see peeing on his mum brightens his day, lol. x

hehe, touch wood i haven't been peed on for months!

Albert squeals and groans loads. It goes right through me :growlmad:

Yeh finns been doin it a few weeks now. Cant leave him sitting up on anything as he strains, starts to lean, then propels himself bellyflopping forwards, lol!

Yes Rhys does that, seems to want to do it more than roll over

A does that too. And he smacks his lips when i eat... makes me feel bad!

Inbetweeners tonight girls!

Um, did i get the wrong day? I can't find it on the planner haha x

megan always trys to pull herself up when shes holding my hands! Think she a slow learner! She hasnt even attempted to roll over! She likes standing though (aided of course!)

is it possible to get hayfever this time of year? For the past week ive been like a snotty nosed kid! Its horrible. Dont think ive got an illnes as thats the only symptom ive got :shrug:

Jess, i had an epidural as they thought they'd have to c section me. Ended up with ventouse and just recently have been feeling pretty sad about it!

I wouldn't feel bad the pain would have been unbearable when they cut you (if you got cut) if you wouldn't have had it.
If that was me i would have had every thing going but the hospital i went to was crap and i was only given gas and air and i only had that for 5 mins!
Apparently they would know when i was ready not me! by the time they checked me it was too late:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->