The Ramblers

Missy, i just felt all his limbs coming out but it didn't hurt, just felt weird. Like a bloke pulling out i suppose :blush:

id still do it again though! and they say is quicker 2nd time round so at least thats something!

They made me wait till i was fully dilated to give me my bloody epi! Werent amused, lol! He had his cord over his shoulder and i needed to wait for him to move down on his own, as eveytime i pushed his heart rate dropped to pretty much nothing :s Couldnt physically stop myself from pushing though, now matter how many times the arrogant twat of a doctor told me i needed to, lol.

I was the same gem. The cord was round his neck twice and they kept telling me to stop pushing but i just couldn't help it. Getting the epi in was a nightmare as my contractions were in my back right on top of each other! They had to cut the cord before i delivered his body as it could have gone very wrong otherwise :(

Aww bloody hell! ALl sounds a bit hectic! I think it was only my midwife who stopped me from having a sevction. The miserable arse of a doctor was sat there just waiting to take me off to theater, just to get it over and done with.

Did you find gas and air worked? ALl it done to me was give me spack hands, lol. They were literally stuck in a crab claw like position, i couldnt hold the gas and air, i couldnt hold my drink, lol. I had to grip everything between my two thumbs, lol.

Was Albert b2b? Finn wasnt but each contraction hurt slightly at the front for a second, then my back was just sheer agony for the rest of it.

Someone is selling their flip day pack, but they r offline..grrr, lol! Me me me i want lol.

Just let them know, they'll reply!

I don't know if A was back to back. They could have told me i was giving birth to a cow and i wouldn't have paid any attention. I loved G&A... i had it a few times at freeparties so i was just enjoying being high HAHA :rofl: it made my mouth so dry that in between contractions i was listing all the things i had in my mouth... gandhi's flip flop, mother theresa's pants, a few camels, a pyramid, and the nevada desert!

Yes it was all a bit hectic - especially as i was meant to have a nice peaceful home birth!

i dont think it had much effect on me but it did give me major cramp in my hands and arms! They told me to stop breating so fast! I was told megan was btb all the way through the pg but she came out sideways! Probebly y it took 2 day of contractions for her to get here if she was btb! Didnt hurt half as much as i thought it would! All the way through i was terrified about labour! Lol

Didnt hurt as muich as you thought...OMG! What are you, bloody superwoman?? lol! I was in fuckin agony. I screamed the place down, lol. I thought i could cope ok with pain, but hell no, lol. Probably didnt help that i was strapped to a bed and made to lay on my back...Grrr!

well i had everyone telling me how painful and unbearable it was so i must have prepared myself for the worst plus i think the tens machine helped me alot!

I know why do they make you lay on your back when it makes the contractions stronger!

When contractions were in my belly i was fine... could breathe through them no probs. Couldn't with my back though!

Yeh, the stomach pains were like a tickle compared to the back pain, lol. I prepared myself for agony, i really didnt want to go through labour, lol. Thats the worst pain ive ever felt in my life, lol.

I didnt think labour was to bad, I didnt have any contraction pain in the front
The Mws thought I was nuts cos I was I was chatting normally and was fine till they put me on that bloody drip

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->