The Ramblers

Oh my god! Am i just a complete woose? I was rollin around the bed in complete agony, lol.

Albert was just sick on my face :sick:

LOL! Im still awaiting this wonderful experience. He loves bein chucked in the air, its only a matter of time before i get a facefull, and most probably mouthful of vomit! He is really sicky today, think it might be time to get the gaviscon out again.

I really wanted to hold him straight after the birth, thats the one thing I am sorry I missed

We have a new game and he loves it but that's tough shit if he's going to puke on me!

I tried throwing Albert up but i'm not strong enough :rofl:

Lol, finn loves being chucked in the air. I can deal with that. Its supermanning him round the house that is murder, lol. He likes to do peekaboo in the mirrors as we go past them, lifting him up to those during superman rounds aches, lol.

Oh does the superman thing, Im not carrying round my little ton weight like that lol

Im gonne be built like a brick shit house by the time hes 2 rofl.

Any1 doing anything excitying today? Finnsdecided against sleeping so im doing bugger all. Winds me up when im trying to do stuff and he wakes up after 2 mins, so the answer is...dont start it, lol x

Nope nothing exciting, Ohs got my car cos his in for a service

I hate it when Rhys wants to sleep but cant, he grizzles so much and wont be put down

I'm doing bugger all coz i'm too scared! Gonna have to sort it out - it's not healthy for A!

How long to your LOs sleep for in the day?

Only about 10 mins at a time, I may get an hour if im lucky but I cant complain cos he sleeps so well in the night

Aww hun. What you worried about in terms of goin out?

Finn normally has about 5 sleep, between 10 mins and an hour and half long. usually about 30 mins though. Sleeps arent goin well today though. I go slightly mad when i dont get a break, lol. Really need to get my nappies washed but he has just fallen asleep on me. He wakes up if i put him down though :(

Just too anxious! Worried about bumping into FOB or any of the 'friends' that dumped me once i had A and FOB stopped inviting me out. Worried about being judged as a single mum. Worried about having too feed A in public. It's all just a bit shit!

A only has about 3 naps 20 mins long. It is doing my nut in!

Rhys has just gone to sleep in his bouncer thank god, I thought I was going slightly mad

Well hestayed asleep till i put him down, lol.

Thats just not enough of a break is it Jo! Sometimes we need a good hour to regain our sanity...In fact most days for me, lol.

If you bump into those people jo, whats the worst thats gonna happen? Just say a passing hello, then move on. As for worrying about people judging you as a single mum...Whos gonna know? Unless you wear a badge telling them, your just another mum out and about x Maybe you could try goin out just for a bit in between feeds, and maybe try feel a bit better about being out before you try feeding A while your out aswell. Have you thought about breast feeding cafes? Everyone is doing it there, lol, and your not gonna bump into your "friends".

I think it's more that i see them and everything that happened with FOB comes flooding back. They're all still friendly with him. I'm struggling to see how i'm better off without him, even though it was hell with him. I'm getting such a strong urge to move away. If i did it now i could get housing benefit to sort myself out then find a new job after mat leave. Just don't know if i'd cope somewhere new knowing no one :cry:

I'm going to stop when A only wakes once a night for a feed. I shouldn't do it because i smoke but to me it is safer than falling asleep propped up on the sofa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->