The Ramblers

Oh is gonna have to start cosleeping with Rhys and I am going have to sleep on the sofa.

No room for a cot

Why don't you get a snuggle nest? That way you can both sleep in the bed with him safely.

Is there not enough room to literally have the cot against the bed? Thats how i have mine, with 1 side taken off so its like an extension of the bed, and it cant go anywhere as its wedged between my bed and the wall. I do have room to put it else where but sheer lazyness prevents it, lol. Mind you, now he is sleeping through i might put it back where it was. Its easy where it is to get him out at night, but hard in the day as you have to either crawl across the bed or put him in from the end, which is a mission if hes asleep.

No cos the bed is again the wall and the fitted wardrobe is on the otherside
I have now found out we cant rent cos we dont earn enough
Me and Rhys are gonna have to leave

Have you put in your tax credit claim? Go on benefits advisor and you'll probably be entitled to help x

You also get backdated 3 months which would help towards a deposit.

yeh entitleto is a reli good calculator. If your income is less than 25k u will prob be entitled to child and working tax credit. You may also get housing benefit if you rent and council tax credit. Only problem you might come up against is money from selling your house. Not sure which credits it will effect though.

The thing is no one wants to buy it
Its not my money anyway

It's noot been on the market long, i'm sure someone will want it!

Benefits wise any money belongs to both of you x

Yeh but if your together, you claim together, so it counts for both of you im afraid. Dont think no1 wants to buy your house either hun. Its only been on the market 2 minutes. My dad is a builder, and he builds his own houses, lives in them a year or so, then sells them on. He always takes a good 6 months or so to sell his.

Let me know if you need help with any of it - i've just been down the route of applying for everything and should be getting my money on friday :happydance: i can say it's DEFINITELY worth doing now i know what i'll be getting! Just got to make sure i don't spend it all haha

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully she will sell me just the covers x

Well someone wants just the inserts so i don't see why not!

I got a bone to pick with you gem. I tried eat, play, sleep and he just keeps throwing up on me :rofl:

Lmao! Well in that case...Eat, gaviscon, dinner settle, play, sleep, :D

have i missed something!? Y do you have to leave ur oh missy? Dont u 2 own the house ur in? My fil once sold his house and like gem said it took him at least 6 months. Go and get them benefits applied for ur more that entitled! Even the polish gits get tax creds and child cred and some of their kids dont even live in this country! It angers me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->