The Ramblers

I've just worked out i'm only about 20 quid a month short of what i was earning full time with my tax credits. And when i go back i only get 40 quid more a month if i go back full time!

Jess, Oh owns this house, it was his before I met him
I own a house with my ex with could get reposed soon. not good for my stress level

Jo I think my first conversation with you was about houses

Missy, it wasn't houses! You pm'd me about a little problem i had :)

And OHs house will be legally half yours when you get married. It may be in his name but that's moot!

Don't worry about repossession, once that's done you don't have to worry about it

Its 8:35 and im in bed, lol. The house is messy but guess what...I cant see it from in here :D

Ive decided your a bad influence Missy, lol. After you talking about fitting in cots i realised i dont need finns cot wedged against my bed anymore since he is sleeping through, and it left my room all rather topsy turvy and messy, so i moved it earlier :( Now i want him back. Why isnt he next to me, lol!

Gem I can picture you sleeping in the other room haha

Oh he is still in my room, lol. Probably will be till he is 18 at this rate, lol. I just moved his cot round so his cot is along the same wall that the head of my bed is. I have to hang a towel over the end of his cot to stop the lamp shining through though, its a bit bright. Cant see the lil fella :(

Ive had 9 hours sleep...Woot!

Haha, catching us up :D Thats pretty impressive for a breast fed bubba! He must love the mummy num nums!

Someone else is selling a day pack of flips and was talking to me loads till i offered her £30 instead of the £34 she wanted :( If she just gets back to me ill give her the £34, lol. Had to try though :D

Hehe still a way to go before he gets legs as chubby as finn's!

You gotta haggle, it's the law of second hand buying!

Nope! I had the HV come this morning who seemed surprised that i'm still BFing. Have set up a savings account to take A to disney when he's a bit older and flicked through the mothercate catalogue HAHA. What a fun life i lead!

Trying to get tidied up! Ive got loads of clothes everywhere, lol. When i look for stuff for finn on ebay, i always check to see if any1 is selling bundles of clothes nearby. Normally they put rediculous pnp on them, so i buy them for a couple of quid and pick them up, take the odd bit i like, then relist them on ebay individually for some paypal funds. Im now inundated with clothes, lol! Finn doesnt want to be put down again though so its becoming a bit of a mission!

Ooh i see a postlady with parcels! They are never this late! Hope she has me some goodies :D

B;oody hell! I bought lcd screen cleaner off ebay yesterday for £3.99. Pretty damn cheap for lcd cleaner kits! Its arrived already, lol, within 24 hours. Would of been here at 11 this morning if postie werent late. Its bloody impressive stuff as well.

Anything interesting in the mothercare catologue, I had one this morning

I am trying to sell the moses basket and stand at the mo

Did you post those inserts gem? They're not here yet. Do you make much doing your buying and selling?

I started a debate thread, think it might get ugly! Everyone is agreeing so far but i'm starting to think i shouldn't have done it now.

Bugger, knew i forgot something, lol. I dont make much, but it works out pretty much anythiing clothes wise i get off ebay is free, then i make between a tenner and £30 from each bundle. Have only had a few so far. People seem to be listing everything individually at the min so its pretty hard to do like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->