The Ramblers

I have just replied to that new vaccine one, its gonna turn nasty

I dont even know where the debate threads are, could i have a link plox x

https://www.babyandbump.com/news-debates/

There you go

Illegal drugs vs legal ones. Basically that if cannabis is illegal alcohol should be too!

I havent really got an view on that Jo
I have never done any drugs, never smoked either

I've had differing views about drugs, normally changing with my bipolar mood swings haha. I just find it funny that some people are SO anti weed but get drunk every weekend!

Was also going to start one about germs being good for babies but thought that would be a bad idea!

Thats a good idea, I hold the view that a bit of dirt doesnt do any harm and being to clean can cos problems. I also think that having an animal in the house is good

Ooh i was going to start a thread about the point of sterilizing the other day, lol. I still do it but i see absolutely no reason to to be honest. I could understand if everything that went into their mouths was sterile..but its far from it, lol!

Im defo with you on germs being good for babies. Obviously not in abundance, but more that a lack of germs is harmful. I was brought up eating mud and licking worms, and i rarely get ill :D

ohh i love debates!! I'm not to fussed about people doing drugs as long as they don't do it near me! i hate the smell of it!
Ive never took drugs i used to smoke but thats it!!

I'm going to have a look for a new car today! any recommendations??

I dont see the point in sterilizing now, he is sticking his fingers in his mouth and I cant keep them clean all the time

When I give him food, I dont sterilize the bowl or spoon so I am gonna stop when he is 6 months. I think in America they dont sterilize

ohh i love debates!! I'm not to fussed about people doing drugs as long as they don't do it near me! i hate the smell of it!
Ive never took drugs i used to smoke but thats it!!

I'm going to have a look for a new car today! any recommendations??

What sort of size

Ooh i was going to start a thread about the point of sterilizing the other day, lol. I still do it but i see absolutely no reason to to be honest. I could understand if everything that went into their mouths was sterile..but its far from it, lol!

Im defo with you on germs being good for babies. Obviously not in abundance, but more that a lack of germs is harmful. I was brought up eating mud and licking worms, and i rarely get ill :D

:haha:
I could just imagine!!

A few germs never hurt anyone! nice to know we all agree! lol

i want it with a decent sized boot all you can get in my corsa is the pram thats it!!

I had that problem with my corsa too, What about

Ford focus
Skoda Fabia
Vw Golf
Vauxhall Astra

I have a Merc A class which I would recommend

I have a renault scenic and we have space :D Can easily fit in my britax vigour in 2 seperate parts (Seat and frame) side by side or one on top of the other. Its rear seats also slide forwards/tip up right against the front seats and are individually removable. It has 8!!!! storage compartments as well, lol. I love my storage compartments :D DOnt use them, but the point is i could...!

I want a car. Could buy one with my tax credits! Must stop saying that... i'll have spent it all by the end of the day and i don't even have it yet!

VWs are good for boot space. Not a polo though :)

omg how bad are car places! I go with the intension of just looking and actualy end up buying one!:dohh: it is brill though! Ive bought an astra the boot space is pretty impressive for the size of the car! No more tryin to clamber in the back with the car seat!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->