The Ramblers

omg how bad are car places! I go with the intension of just looking and actualy end up buying one!:dohh: it is brill though! Ive bought an astra the boot space is pretty impressive for the size of the car! No more tryin to clamber in the back with the car seat!:happydance:

I like vauxhalls, they are really reliable

Lol, those bloody salesmen r far too persuasive arent they x My bro has an astra, i really like them.

Finn has been asleep since 6:30. Lets hope he sleeps through. Got him up a lil while ago to put his night nappy on as there was no way his cow pants were makin it through the night, lol. Hes had some num nums and back off, so fingers crossed x

Ive officially started my wipesl! I remembered an old bed sheet that i was given, its more towelly than a normal sheet, so i reckon itll do a good job at gettin whoopers off! Should be able to get about 20 out of it, but dont know whether to double side it with more of the same, or to use some fleece. Cant just use cut up sheet, thats not using mr sewing machine to his full potential, lol.

Another early one for me tonight..Feel knackered again x

whats cnt??
Jetters mentioned it on nappy section!

Morning everyone by the way!
Hope your all well! I'm off shopping today! as if i haven't spent enough in the past week already!

Anyone else doing anything today?

Oh, new car jess! I missed that! I want a new car - my punto is shit for having a babyseat in it haha.

CNT is cloth nappy tree - another forum that you can get second hand nappies. Be careful if you use it though - ask lots of questions about quality and NEVER gift x

Morning ladies! Swimming day today :)

Im also now banishing myself from shopping, lol. The funds r slowly going down and its time to get them going back in the other direction. Buying 1 more lot of nappies and a bath seat from the asda baby event, then i have all the bits i need for now. Ive still got about 80 nappies from the last baby event and 6 packs of wipes, so my emergency backup should last longer than they actually fit for, lol. Its been a week since we used a sposie! Its christmas shopping or no shopping after that!

I really want to go shopping but i don't need anything :( except a pair of baggy jeand because mine are now so ripped that i'd get done for indecent exposure if i wore them! Maybe i should get some fabric and glue it where the holes are? Might look cool.

There's some well good personalised christmas stuff in the mothercare brochure - i'm going to get albert a stocking, a bauble, a santa's mince pie plate and a little helper outfit :happydance:

Grr car insurance sorted. Managed to batter them down £150 but it was still over 400 :( Defo time to stop shopping, lol.

Dunno what to get finn for crimbo. Dont have a lot of space to store stuff. He needs an inflatable pool with balls! Every baby needs a ball pit, rofl. Ive got him a couple of little bits so far, but not alot. Sam wants a tv. Needs to be 26" otherwise its to small to play split screen COD, lol. Means i dont have to listen to pew pew pew every weekend, lol. Trying to get one for under £200 is a mission though. Second hand ones dont go for much less than new, so id rather get a new one as you have a guarentee to fall back on.

Ive got my bro, his gf and my dads gf bought for already Gonna get FOB's parents one of those boots picture books which are free at the min :D Now whats every1 getting me :D

I dont know what to get Rhys for xmas, im not gonna go over bored he is still so young

Did you read that story about the foceps delivery in baby club, horrible

Yeh i saw it. Didnt read it, a couple of the comments were enough for me. Sounds awful.

A custom nappy is more a present for me than finn, lol. Ive got him a cot keyboard and a vibrating ball thing with arms which is supposed to encourage them to crawl. We shall see though, rofl. I dont see Finn crawling for a long while. Do your LO's push themselves up on their arms at all? Finn puts his bum in the air when hes angry, but no press upping yet :D We all have babies with great birthdays as well :D My bday is 16th of June and ive always loved the fact there is only ever 6 months between present days :D Obviously i need my 6 monthly sock top up x

Gem, i was well happy that albert is in the middle of the year. My birthday is in january and it's RUBBISH.

They're all gemini though. Uh oh! Haha

Albert only pushes himself up.when he gets mega cross about being dumped on his belly :)

I didn't read the article as i know it'll make me feel awful :(

Yeah gem, two faced :p :rofl: my bro is a typical gemini... short fuse, sometimes lovely, sometimes not so much.

Mind you, i'm capricorn - sensible and grounded. My arse!

Lol im a gemini :D Im looking around for my short fuse :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->