The Ramblers

Hi janny. how u feeling now?

We had our first dunk at swimming today :) He was a little taken back but nothing more than a wide eyed reaction. He is the most chilled out one by far, lol. As soon as the other babies go on there backs all hell lets loose. I stick my hand under his head and let his body float and he just lays there, rofl. The instructor recons he is designed for a barbados beach somewhere, as is his mummy i think :D. Im so pleased he is chilled with it all, Sam is 9 and still wont dunk his head, lol. Had to offer him £50 to do it, and he barely went under, then when he asked for his £50 i told him he must of had water in his ears and handed him 50p, lol. He took it all in good humour luckily x

Any1 else done anything?

awwww poor ba! Jared gets his next monday :( i have to go to this one myself and i not really been out with him myself yet! that sounds terrible

hes doin ok tho :)

heyscampie i not to bad u?

id love to go swimming wif lo thing is i cant swim myself so not much of a role model lol
question what nappies do you put on them when taking em swimming?

I have ordered my Cot Gem, Dont know where I am gonna put it

I really wanna get this for Rhys for xmas. Might ask my mum to go halves
https://www.mothercare.com/My-First...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

How much does he weigh Janny, cos he was big at birth

awww thats cute missy u should get it for him , im planning to get walker for jared for xmas aswell dunno what one yet tho . im wanting to get a play pen too but they so expensive :( going to miss that swing when its gone which b about a week :(

what weight are ya lo's?

Jared is now 16lb 6

wow i guess he was a hungy baby!

im trying Jared on the cow and gate at the min but i think hes wanting more than when he was on sma lol

I was looking at something similar on ebay, but some of the reviews suggest some of the items arent great quality and it costs you £20 to return them :s Finn loves sitting in his walker, even though he cant touch the floor, lol. Its one i was given and the toys on it r crap, so wanna get him something better. One thing i would say to look for, is one which has a removable toy tray at the front. You can then put your own toys on it when they get bored of what they r looking at, or put things like beakers/sippy cups on them x

:O you just caused me to see this, rofl!
https://www.mothercare.com/dp/B000JFFBP0/ref=pd_cpl_room/275-8171257-6143965?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core
I want i want i want, lol! I mean..Finn wants...:D

I take Finn swimming in tesco disposable swim nappies at the minute. Huggies also do little swimmers, but i find supermarkets nearby never stock small sizes. Im now looking for a reusable swim nappy as we go 2 times a week generally, so defo worth the investment.

Finn was 17lb 11 last week :D Chunky monkey :D

Rhys is on SMA hungry baby but it makes no difference
I did try weaning a couple of weeks back but he didnt like it, he just likes to have loads of milk

wow that does look fun scampie hehehe pitty its for 12 months tho :(

i cant wait til Jared can play in the wee balls be fun hehehe

I did try weaning a couple of weeks back but he didnt like it, he just likes to have loads of milk

yeah i kinda thinking the hungry milk is alot of crap now hehehe i b scared to wean this early gonna try from about 5 months tho hes right up at 8oz on his bottles

yeah i kinda thinking the hungry milk is alot of crap now hehehe i b scared to wean this early gonna try from about 5 months tho hes right up at 8oz on his bottles

Rhys is too
I do like the idea of BLW but we will see what happens

Yeh looks cool, but it says its only 85cm along the longest side. 85 x 62 x 45cm....That just doesnt seem right to me.

It does say 12 months, but i would imagine just laying in this would be a whole world of entertainment, lol. And once they get crawling then theres loads to explore.

Ehhhhhh hello! Remember me?!?! :haha:

How you all doing? Been giving BnB a wide berth for a while but decided to come back and cause some mayhem :D

In the middle of moving house too which is MURDER.

I remember little ole u! You be the one who fills my fb with little interesting comments, rofl! And im so watching that film you posted a trailor of lol. All sounds a bit chaotic your end, dont envy u at all lol.

It's madness here, stress central! And I'm glad my fb comments don't go unnoticed :haha:

Noah is great! Apart from wanting fed at 1am again, wanting his dummy put back in every half hour, and trying to eat anything in sight! How's Rhys doing? And all the other babas?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->