The Ramblers

Hi everyone!

I need that playmat! I've been out today :) i feel stupidly proud. FOB said he was coming round today - no sign of him as yet, surprise surprise!

Hi everyone!

I need that playmat! I've been out today :) i feel stupidly proud. FOB said he was coming round today - no sign of him as yet, surprise surprise!

Yay for going out Jo, well done

Rhys is fine Jannie, Teeth are bothering him mind

Yey Jo! Good effort :D How did ur mini adventure go?

That playmat looks great doesnt it, lol. FOB's r twats! Its oficcial, lol. Lets just be happy they were useful for one thing, cos they dont give us much else to be happy about, lol.

Im so proud of myself, ive cooked a pasta dish from scratch, lol. Nothing fancy but i had to make roux and mix in ingredients n stuff, not just heat it, lol. And the best bit...It was actually nice, lol!

Finn is good ty Janie! Turning into a bloater, lol! Had to start him on a strict exercise regime! Its 10 mins in the jumperoo followed by 10 mins of thorough sucking on a bottle! And of course a weekly swim :D

Oooh Avon calling!

evening all! How everyone doing? Im in a right bad mood today! Dont know whats up with me! Think i need to go to bed and try again tommorrow! Why is it when you get something new theirs always someone there trying to put you down. It proper pisses me off! Sorry i need to vent! Oh has escaped to work!

on a plus note! I get my new car in the morning! Yay carnt wait! i weighed megan on tuesday and she weighed 11lb 14oz so that 10oz in a week!! Shes catching up sloowwllyyy! Lol

^^^ way too many posts by me!!! you got your comp back yet susie?

Yeye for megan :D Havent heard from susie so im guessing not. SOrry your having a shitty day. Dont worry about other people and their shitty attitudes, not your problem x

Thats good news about Megan Jess

What colour is your new car

i know i shouldn't really be bothered but i don't see why they try to put us down!

Anyone else carn't wait to use lo's as an excuse to watch disney films!? lol

Ive already got the building sandcastle excuse figured out!!!

Lol, i dont wait for excuses. In fact me n my friend shood children off a zip line the other day so we could have a go :D Im not that much of an old disney films fan. I dont like watching films twice. But i do watch the new kiddies films which come out! Saying that...You reminded me to look for a dvd rip of inception to dl :D Been waiting for it for ages, lol x

I am so glad i didn't get a vauxhall meriva! is anyone watching watchdog?

Ooh ill have to check it out on imdb :D Havent dld any films since before i had finn i dont think :D

Its a kids film and looks quite funny, I dont wanna see buried cos I am so scared of being buried alive

:O never even heard of that 1

Bloody hell, gets a 8.4 on imdb! Thats dmamn good! Ill have to wait a while for a decent copy though :( I refuse to dl cam copies lol.

Yeh looks cool, but it says its only 85cm along the longest side. 85 x 62 x 45cm....That just doesnt seem right to me.

It does say 12 months, but i would imagine just laying in this would be a whole world of entertainment, lol. And once they get crawling then theres loads to explore.

I'm thinking they mean inches not cm! that review says its huge!

Morning girlies!

Think i need to get to a dentist today... i haven't been for years and this wisdom tooth is actually stopping me from opening my mouth properly! I don't have my exemption certificate though :cry:

Anyone up to anything today?

Why havent you got your exception certificate Jo

Got to take Rhys for his Jabs in a bit, 3 this time he is not gonna like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back