The Ramblers

Well i sent off for it while i was living with FOB and i've never found it! I might just ring the dentist and say i'm in mega pain but don't have it and see what they can do!

I won't lie, albert screamed more on his 3rd set but got over it quicker!

I went to the dentist in early pregnancy and said I hadnt had my card yet and that was fine
Maybe take his birth certificate with you as proof

Yeh im sure they will be fine with it jo x Finn hasnt even had his second set of jabs yet, lol. There is a cock up goin on with his name. They have him down as jamie finnley. They should have sent me another letter out foir his jabs with the right name but sent another with jamie finnley on grr! Gonna have to just take him alongf and hope they can make sense of it. Im sure they said before if you cant make one week, then to come the next as its jab clinic so lots of them get done x

I've just called and they'll do it with his birth certificate and will see me before 11. Whoop! I'm shit scared of the dentist :nope:

Think imma bid on one of those play arenas for finn, lol. Theres one which went unsold last week at £8. The woman listed it with no pic and as pick up only. Its been relisted and she has said i can arrange my own courier which i can prob do for about £6 so if no1 bids on it imma go for it :D

Off to FOBs mums today to see his parents and his sister :D Need to get the low down on when the puppies will be arriving aswell as i am head doggy midwife, lol!

Aww ill hold ur hand Jo. I missed an app on the 26th June and havent rung to arrange another. I know what they want to do...Lol!

I have been really bad with my teeth because i've been depressed. It's not going to be good :(

What a nightmare, just came back and rhys has thrown up all over the bed

I feel like the worse mum in the world cos while I was trying to sort it all out and run a bath I banged his head on the wood part of the bed. I feel terrible

boo, morning all....... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired here, a little down too just realized i have no mates left :(

Don't worry missy, i keep poking albert in the eye haha (by accident of course!)

Janny, i got no real life friends either. Luckily i have bnb friends :)

Went to the dentist - i have an infection :nope: i also have to go back next week for a non-emergency appt so they can sort the rest of my gob out!

Oh dear Jo, at least you dont have to pay for it

I have 1 friend but she lives really far away, im so sad

Rhys is ok I think, he liked his bath and is now asleep

yeah ur friends sorta drift away when ya get baby and new life etc... miss em all tho

Missy I'm forever banging Noah's head, catching his skin on things, dropping him.....hahaha nojust kidding not the last one, but I'm clumsy as anything. No permanent damage tho so don't worry yourself x

Jo, the dentist, seriously SHIT SCARED of going. I've been once in the last 5 years and that was when I was preg because I convinced myself that all my teeth were going to fall out. Don't ask. Anyways. well done for going! Did they give you metronidazole?? I get that when I get gum problems and made the mistake of having a drink on them. Spew central. :haha:

I don't have any real life pals either. Well. A couple, but nowhere near as many as before, most of my pals are cyber-pals lol

Nope, i've been given a prescription for mouthwash because i'm breastfeeding. If it hasn't improved by thurs i'll have antibiotics. Then i might have to have the tooth out once it's grown a bit more. Then there'll be tears!

Oh gawd I forgot about bfing. Oucheeee. Hope it all clears up for you!

Omg I've got Noah on the floor having some nappy off time and he's farting away like mad. It's HONKING. Definitely got his fathers guts :haha:

Oh and he just rolled over!!!! I hope to god his sleep regression was in preparation for that!!!

Hehe Rhys farts like his dad. He is really a little mini verson of him

I really want a Krispy Kreme doughnut, had one yesterday it was sooo nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"