The Ramblers

I've never had one! I must have lived a sheltered life lol I want one too though. I just want food full stop. Ate a foot-long chicken pizziola subway earlier without even thinking about it lol

I want Cake,

never had a subway but I fancy a meatball one

Yay Noah!

I wish i could open my mouth wide enough to eat something other than mush!

Lol i take it your hubby didnt return from ...wherever u said he was going with one for u last night then janie x WHat was sleep regression like? How long did it last?

Ive never even heard of that thing u sed missy.

Did u get a sticker Jo? I think u deserved one for being so brave x

Subway is a bad place! They dont have prawns! Whats a bap without prawns i ask....NOTHING!

Finn even managed to spend a couple of hours with his daddy today, twice in 5 days..whats going on? Ill tell u whats going on, he turned up at his mums not realising we were gonna be there rofl! Then he had to hand over money, mwahahahah! That will cover our Asda baby event shopping! All we need is a bath seat, which is just aswell as he only gave me half a weeks money rofl.

I have got my perfect ticker finally, I dont work in Months

Have a look at this website Gem
https://www.krispykreme.co.uk/
Glad you got money off FOB, was he not impressed

Hahaha well I was just wishing him to get me a subway on his way home last night, but no such luck. He did come home with a chicken tikka wrap from the indians tho :D

Sleep regression is a NIGHTMARE. He had been sleeping through until 5-6am ish, then all of a sudden it was ok for the first hour or two, then awake every half hour or so. Dummy in then he'd pull it out etc etc etc. Then wanting fed at 1am too because he had a growth spurt a few days ago :( He managed to get to 3.30 without a feed last night but still woke up all the time. Soooooo tired. I'm PRAYING he sleeps better tonight now he's sussed his rolling lol.
Funny thing is, Luke never went through this. He slept thru from 11 weeks and that was it til this day! :haha: I think some mean person has recently invented regressions lol

Sorry, not read the posts but i need to vent.

Why can't some people have a rational, informative debate FFS? Aaaarrrrrrrgggggh.

I started a debate about the laws of legal and illegal drugs. It went sooo well for 15 pages before the usual suspects came and peed people off with unhelpful comments. I'm giving up debating!

I'm taking A to an Ann Summers party tonight :rofl:

I will have a look

Bless him, his first Ann Summers party haha

I have got two really good friends but thats about it! why do they abandon you when you have a baby!:shrug:

I have got my new car!!!:happydance::happydance: its great!
Only had it an hour and sum twat decided he couldn't wait behind a parked car so i nearly hit him! stupid git!

Brroooooommmm brroooom beep beep! Yay happy new car day!!!! :D

Jo I've just been and read the whole thread. I got involved when I shouldn't have in the other one, and can't even be arsed joining that one now I've seen who's in it. Same bloody people every time! And it doesn't even matter what it's about!!!!

I dont even know which people your referring to, lol. I come on this thread, then check out buy/sell and np and thats about it, lol. I did read something on either your thread Jo, or the one in baby club, where there were quote upon quote of people arguing and replying, and just readin 2 of them wound me up, lol. I just wanted to scream..SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NARROW MINDED TWATS LIFE DOES EXIST OUTSIDE OF YOUR LITTLE BUBBLE AND IT DOESNT MAKE THOSE PEOPLE SCUM OR LESSER PEOPLE THAN U! But i didnt think that would of been swallowed to well, lol. Some people on here remind me so much of my ex...Its their way or no way, and everyone else doesnt do anything as well as they do! Well hello...I do things my way, i dont give a shit if u dont like my way, and i dont give a shit what way u do things, just get on with it, lol! (that wasnt aimed to any of you, lol)

Just replied in that thread, It is always the same people
I am just waiting for another one to reply in it and we will have a full set

LOL I LOL at thee!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Today i be mostly lying to secure freebies, rofl! Im apparently part of a mother and toddler group wishing to test products! We happen to be testing nappies and baby food this week. Now how many freebies can 1 secure! Bad i know, lol. But i like a challenge :D

Ooo Gem thats sounds good, I would never have the nerve lol

Haha! Thats the thing i love about email...Id never have the guts over the fone lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->