The Ramblers

Does anyone ever find that when they have a lot to say which is totally amazing in your head, then you go to type it and the words just wont come out properly? I have so much to say all the time yet still manage to sound thick as fuck :haha: I can never find the right words!!!!!!

Yes Janie - happens to me all the time. Brain moves faster than fingers :)

Even worse in a face to face arguement! I hate reliving the things i "should" have said!

I have a sharp tongue so no one in RL will have a face to face argument with me!

Yes I to manage to sound think most of the time but I know what I mean

LOL, well spotted Jo, lol! I have a pretty sharp tongue which gets me out of lots of scrapes and generally can humiliate any feeble minded twat into submission and a dark hole, lol! Its only ever arguments with my ex come to think of it, where i look back and think if only i said that. But on reflection its irrelevant as he still would have been in the right. Bloody men :D

im thinking of selling my tots bots pockets but dont know how much to ask for them. What do ya think?

ive got about 4 theyve only been worn max twice. I dont seem to get a good fit.

Sorry Jess Im here
Gonna have a glass of fizzy Rose and freeze a wart of Ohs finger
O what an exciting life I lead lol

Which pockets are they jess? I would look at retail price and ask for 50-75% of that x

I ish here! Sorry had to leave u. My bestie friend turned up with 3 bottles of JP Chenet 5.5% I drunk a whole bottle and dont feel guilty, lol! I have never had nice, weak wine, this stuff tastes lovely and u can have 4 glasses instead of 2!

Whats every1 else been up to this evening?

Um, 2 vibrators and bra and knicks for me and a vibrator and a sttiripping fireman mug for mum's christmas stocking. Sounds weird but we're pretty open about things like that!

their the colour ones with stars n spots on em. Hope there arnt more than one kind of coloured ones! i went to a ann summers party once! They had us putting rings on a vibrator with our teeth! Shocking! Lol!

megans only just started sleeping well at night and its going to go to pot again as the reggresion (spelt it wrong i think) is gonna start soon! Unless she just had it waking every bloody hour! (please let it of already happened)!

Jess, I read that about vibrators then saw you saying something about stars and spots and instantly thought of very pretty dildos.... hahahahaha

I need sleep. He woke at half 12 and I lost it a wee bit, ended up with me and Chris shouting at each other. I really hope this passes, he slept sooooo well before! I think jess that you may have had it....or might not even get it! Like I said before, Luke never had anything like that, I only know of it because of BnB.

So yeah, it's 5.40am and I'm sitting here drinking wine and watching elsa the lioness lol Letting them have a decent sleep up there, coz I'm one of those freaks who can't sleep anywhere except my bed :nope: So wine seemed the way forward. Once they're up I'll be crashing for a few hours!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->