The Ramblers

lol i bet you get them with spots on! Aww bless ya. Make sure you get some sleep when they get up. I would have kicked oh out of bed! It really gets to you sometimes doesnt it when they wake up and your so tired.

Hey Jo what vibrators did you get, I need to o to Ann Summers I broke my Bullet

Oh was laughing a me last night cos the wine made me really giggly and Catherine Tate seemed very very funny

I thought Jess meant a highly decorative vibrator as well :D Im so praying we miss the sleep regression. Id make a poll in baby club to see who went through it and who didnt if i knew how to make a poll, lol.

WHats every1 up to today? Its swimming for us x

Rhys woke up at 5 last night, hope its not the sleep thing

I watch tool academy last night, soooo funny I think your FOB needs to be on it Gem

Lol, never heard of it missy. WHens it on and what channel x

It was on watch a sky channel bout 11:00
Its all Americans they crack me up

Missy i got a bullet and the new bullet that has three silver bits on top!

A seems to be sleeping ok again, fingers crossed!

My fav is still my rabbit heartthrob, if I didnt have Oh that would do me very nicely

I am gonna do my child cedit paper work today, I hate paper work you have to think

Can any of you guys see any teeth yet

lmao! naughty missy! Any1 wanna join me for lamb bhuna and a beer? That sound like heaven to me! Now sleep finn, mummy needs to cook bhuna x

oooh all this naughty talk! I prefer the real thing! Vibrators dont do anything for me! Id love to come gem but dont think megan would agree to me eating curry! Garlic makes her gassy! Id love to have a drink but i just carnt justify havin to chuck my milk away it takes to long to get it out!! Hope finn stayed asleep for you gem.

lol did he bollox :D think he must be having day time sleep regression. He slept for about 10 mins :( Dinner was good though. Just need to wash it down with a nap lol.

I still haven't slept!!!!! I am like the actual living dead right now hahahaha Complete failure of a day too, managed to pack a couple of boxes and thats about it. Went out for a carvery for dinner tho, washed down with a lovely cold pint of staropramen :D

Noah's staying at his grans tonight, thank GOD. I need sleep! A whole 12 hours uninterrupted oh yeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Now THAT'S what does it for me :rofl:

aww that would be bliss!! Enjoy your sleep. Just think about us poor souls!!

Rhys's leg is all red and swollen where he had one of the injections but seems ok in him self
I guess I just need to keep an eye on him

No one talking bout xfactor tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"