The Ramblers

Hi all, hope everyone is good. I have missed loads on here :( but it just takes so long to log in on my phone.

Im so fed up tonight. :( hubbie goes away working tomorow for a week so its just me and pops. I still have no computer either...

I just know im gonna be so stressed and lonely all week. Its shit. :( i feel so ungrateful bcos i have a lovely and poppy will keep me smiling and busy. still upset though.

missy-poppy has teeth coming through

x

Susie glad your back :hugs: Demand your computer back so we can keep you company

Rhys has been bad tonight, im sure its teething
Calpol has helped but I hate hearing him cry like that

It might be another 3 weeks to get my laptop back. Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhh! DEPRESSING!

Have u tried teething gel missy? it works for poppy. she loves the dentinox one!

I will have to get some on monday

You been up to anything hun

Nothing much.... just trying to keep busy. sorry if im sounding crappy. i better just go to bed or ill just get more fed up. nite x

Rhys slept fine after I gave him the Calpol and slept 11 - 8 but I hate him being upset

Anyone doing anything today, We are seeing Ohs brother and his wife so its gonna be a mad day with Rhys's cousins who are 5 and 8

argh! how crappy is the weather :growlmad:
I hate rain!

I'm off to the MIL today to show off the new car! then off out food shopping!
ohh the joys!

Morning ladies! Today we be mostly cleaning and washing :( Finn seems to be getting harder to leave entertaining himself for 2 mins so cleaning is becoming hard work. Especially since he doesnt seem to sleep more than 15 mins in the day now grrr! He will happily sleep for 2 hours on me, but that doesnt help lol. Lamb is in thde slow cooker and uniform is washed, so if the rest dont get done then the world wont come to an end :)

Not sure im even gonna bother taking off the pjs today! Im gonna be dribbling in a couple of hours with the small of lamb radiating round the house...Thats the worst thing about slow cookers. You can smell your dinner hours b4 ur gonna get it :(

its really quite in here. Early wake up call for me! Carnt complain shes been in bed since 7! Anyone else think cheryl made the wrong desicion putting katie through? She may want it but i dont think shes good enough! (sorry if you havent watched it yet!) im really liking the groups this year though!

wont be able to talk in the morning as im off to skegg for the day. Hope your all okay.

Hope you enjoy skeggy jess :)

I don't think katie should have gone through and gamu should have.

I'm feeling better than i was. Might even go to the shop by myself. Whoop! How are you all today?

Enjoy your day Jess! :D

I'm sick of xfactor after last night. Cheryl clearly needs her head read!!!

Awwww Jo, glad you feel better, and some fresh air will do you the world of good too :D

I'm gooooood! Slept for - wait for it - nearly 15 hours on Saturday night!!!! Made me feel like crap yesterday but I feel awesome today, even after getting up with Noah thru the night. Wish I could get out and enjoy the sun but I need to keep packing. Can't wait til Saturday when it'll all be over and I can just unpack at my leisure. and I'm going in to work to do a shift on Sunday, I'm actually really looking forward to it!!!

Sun??? Send it my way, lol.

Glad ur feelin better Jo. x

Gamu defo should of gone through over that trollop.cant see any1 liking her to be honest.

Ive been a very bad mumy :( It was chucking it down earlier, so i ran finn to the car and put him in his seat(Already in the car) then ran to get all the bags. Wasnt till i got to asda i realised i hadnt strapped him into his seat :( I feel awful, anythig could of happened. Its only about 5 miles, but still anything can happen in 5 miles. Im a bad mumma :(

I bashed A's head on the roof of the car about 4 times yesterday getting him in and out - he just laughs!

Janie, i can't imagine going back to work yet. I'm thinking of quitting :blush:

The idea of going back to work when your single is actually quite sickening! You end up absolutely no better off, so you have to weigh up whether your dignity is worth putting your bubba in child care for :s Lets hope this government can come up with some kind of incentive to get people into work hey!

It's glorious here!!! Was the same yesterday, but only because I spent the day in Ikea lol It's never sunny when I want to go out, I bet anything it's pissing it down on Friday for the move.

I didn't work for a long time when I was a single mum with Luke. I eventually went back when he went into Primary 2 and I got offered part time work in school hours. VERY lucky that way. Topped that up with tax credits and the back to work bonus, I was clearing £250 a week! After living on shitty benefits it was bliss. Of course that's all out the window now I'm with Chris. I've actually worked out that we'll be better off if I stop working and then we can claim working tax credits as well as ctc. It's fucked up. I don't want to be jobless again though, but I think I need to speak to someone at the jobcentre to weigh up my options....

If I lived by myself i'd be better off not working because i'd get a house paid for! It's ridiculous.

A rolled back to front today - whoooooo!

Yeah there's that too! I didn't pay for my house for 4 years. No wonder folk don't want to go back to work!!!

Wooooo way to go A!!!! :D

Hiya

Gem dont beat your self up its an easy mistake to make

I couldnt believe xfactor I may go on it myself if you dont have to remember the words
Oh thinks Simon picks all the acts

evening all! Just got back! Dont know if megans going to go down without a fight! We shall see. Whats everyone been upto?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->