The Ramblers

I think if simon was picking the acts then wasser face would of gone through...Erm erm erm keep thinking gegi but its not that, lol. Gammy, lol! Sry Gamu :D I think she would of been in the final personally. Every1 loved her! I reckon the first one to go will ne th foreign lad in the boys cat. Forgot his name but he just seems like a no1 if you know what i mean..Not very memorable. If its not him i hope its the blonde troll!

Well done Albert! Finn doesnt even try! He went from back to side during the first week, but hes never even looked like doing any rolling since, lol!

Good luck Jess x

Rhys doesnt do rolling, that one time was a fluke
He just wants to sit up

What do you think the twist is gonna be on xfactor next week
we think that each group will have an extra wildcard act

im not getting married anymore guys we are gonna stay engaged

Cos we cant do it without upsetting people
I have my reasons why I dont want people there, Oh agrees it should just be the three of us. If I cant have that im not doing it

aww missy its not good when people wont leave you alone is it! were just engaged only gonna get married if we can afford it so probely wont be for ages!!
OMG megan slept from 9 till 6! I couldn't believe it!!

megans getting her injections today.i'm dreading it!

Well done Megan

Hope the jabs go ok bless her, at least they dont have to have anymore till after their birthday

Bet that was nice Jess x

Missy have you thought about going off for a weekend and getting married in secret? It would be an exciting weekend for you! Obv you dont need to keep your marriage secret, but just go off and do it on a whim x Go to gretna green, lol! Grab some witnesses off the street and bollox to what people say, its your life x

Im being mean mummy today. Been tellin sam for ages his room needs sorting out. Everything is just chucked in his storage spaces and he has a room packed full of toys which he never plays with. I have been telling him for the last week if he doesnt do it, n do it properly then ill do it! Yes thats is a threat cos he knows things will dissapear, lol. Well yesterday he said fine you do it...Sooo im off! Lol. Ive got a bin bag of teddys and a large washin basket of toys to go so far, and quite a bit more to sort through, mwahahaah! Ive only got half a tesco bag of stuff im binning which r old maccy d toys and broken stuff. The rest will go to my dads in one of the spare bedrooms. Anything he can name whicvh is gone, he can have back. If its something he remembers which he never plays with then ill tell him to keep it at dads to play with there. Only thing i think he will notice is gone is his pool table, lol. He hasnt touched it in ove a year though. I will rearrange everything that is left, and see how long it takes him to notice thingsd r gone, lol. I did it 2 years ago n got rid of 2 bin bags full. It took him 6 months to notice anything was gone, lol.

Do you think im cruel?

hey guys...... pnd is back worse than ever :( been crying all morning and barely going near Jared.... i dunno what to do... i cant talk about it to docs etc find it hard plus they dont really care. im such a moan lol

Janny is your Oh home

Gem I would love to do it on holiday, Gibraltor maybe but we will have to see
Parents are a pain in the arse

I have been to the Asda baby event and got a walker, It was gonna be Rhys's xmas present but I tried it and he loves it. He is a bit to small but he thought it was really funny

P.s I dont think your mean Gem, I must be a mean mummy cos I was reading that thead about leaving babies to cry and I do have to leave Rhys to cry sometimes other wise nothing would get done

Aww Janny. I know you sau people arent understanding, docs etc, but you need to talk to someone cos its not gonna get better on its own. If you cant do it for you do it for your lil man. Can you not ring anmd speak to the HV? Im sure she will come out and see you. I feel so bad for you hun, its a horrible thing to have to go through x

Finn has a little grumble to himself at some point most days. I cant wait till 8 every night to do everything, lol. He never really cry cries anyway, unless he is really tired or has woken up in the morning and the bottle has taken more than 5 mins from kitchen to mouth, lol. I dont think it does any harm to let them grumble a little. I love how people were saying their babies are their sole priority and they never leet them grumble for a minute as everything could wait. What about their other children..What about having a clean house for the baby that never grumbles alone, lol. Id rather have a baby who has a lil grumble occasionally but lives in a clean house and has a happy, fed brother any day, lol.

Which walker did u get? £35 one or £25 one? I did look at them both but i already spent £50 when id on ly gone in for the bath seat which was a tenner, lol. I think those are the normal prices for them anyway.

The bedroom is nearly done but had to stop for finns num nums. Hes been asleep 2 hours which really helped. Just need to get sam to organise his dvd n vids when he gets in and have a hoover and wash the skirtin boards n dust round n its all done x Need to get my butt to dads to drop off all his stuff b4 i pick him up though. Otherwise there will be tears b4 bed time :D Ill keep you updated on what he notices. Ive bought him a pack of the new match attacks which should be enough to distract him, lol. Males r simple creatures x

Its the £35 one Gem
He is quite happy to sit in it having a look
Rhys can play peak a boo

i went out yesturday missy the first time with til he got his jabs and it was fine duno whats happened today

Try going out for a walk every day hun, I read that can help with PND
How is Jared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"