The Ramblers

i think i had too much sleep last night! Ive felt crap all day. Megans injections went well. Hardly bothered her compared to the others she had. Hope your feeling okay janny.

I always end up like that after a good nights sleep, lol. Feel even more tired the next day!

Well Sam hasnt noticed a single thing missing, lol! I took looooaaadsss of it out, rofl! He hasnt got a clue and was very grateful, lol x

Hope every1 has had a good day.

Nighty night x

their easily please arnt they! Ill probebly feel better in the morning now megans woke me up early! Oh the hours of sleep i used to get before she was here! Lol

Lol. I want a lazy sunday....Asleep till 11ish, then happy napping till 2, lol. Films n eastenders n a roast in the afternoon...mmmmm! I miss sundays, lol x

Does anyone wanna come here and finish packing for me? :( I've had enough. I just wanna be in there with everything all done for me!!!!!!!! Ugh.

Anyways. I've hardly seen Noah this week, he's staying at Grans because this place is a mess. We went over last night to see him before bed and he was sooooo happy, but when I picked him up he got all grumpy and started crying :( I think he hates me!!!! I'm so worried he'll be so upset when he comes home again. I know I'm being silly but I can't help it. I miss him!!!

Gawd I'm a miserable cow today :haha:

Aww hun, was probably just bad timing and a sleepy baby. I bet he will be happy as larry when you get him home again. How could he not be happy to have you back :D

Id come help if i could, lol. Mind you id end up chucking half your shit out. Ive become the declutter queen! Gonna go through my drawers again today x Need to do the kitchen cupboards really and wash them all out, but hey i can close kitchen cupboards and pretend everything is good!

Today i be mostly sick of changing nappies!

Morning

Its really wet here boo

Im sure Noah misses you Jannie
Gem do you wanna come and sort my house

Lol. Cant even be bothered to do mine right now, lol. Finns lookin ready for sleep, think i might just lay in bed with him n watch a film instead. Im bored of rushin around tryin to get everything done, lol. If i dont start my room, then all i need done is the dish washer putting on. Sounds like a winning plan lol

You know its funny I really thought I was gonna have to wean Rhys early but he looks like he might get to 6 months

Morning campers!

Sorry i've not been around much... been trying to sort out my real life so have had to abandon my internet one for a while. Think i'm getting sorted now :) spent the day with FOB yesterday and it went very well. no sex, no arguments and making plans to take A camping soon. And travelling for a year when he's a bit older! He probably won't follow through with it but I will! Things are on the rocks with his gf by the sound of it... he was flirting with me really badly over text at 4am. If they break up i bet he'll be seeing more of Albert again (and me, as he said in the text he sees me as family even though we're not together - cheeeeeeese!).

My money has come through too so got to transfer it to savings before i spend it all!

Albert has a cold :( i wish i could blow his nose :(

Glad your getting stuff sorted Jo! Just make sure he dontr mess you about, lol.

Yeh hide the money...QUICK! lol!

I got a booger sucker for finn, but he didnt like me even gettin close to him with it! I got a plug in vapour thing and that really helped at night. Had some nasal drops too!

If any1 considers watching Frozen...I can assure you now that knitting is more entertaining! I fell asleep for 30 mins and missed absolutely nothing! They were still sitting in a chair lift! In fact they were still doing that 10 mins from the end...

Can I ask what you see when you look in your babies mouths
I can see teeth under the gums but I wasnt expecting so many

Great news Jo! Lets hope he sticks to it, if only for the wee man's sake.

Noah's not had a cold yet *touches wood* but he does get boogers a lot. And I am the most disgusting person ever because I pick them for him :rofl:

What's Frozen?? Sounds riveting...lol

Missy I started weaning Noah because I think I misread the 4 month growth spurt sign. Bad mummy I know....but I've stopped again. He did take to it really well, but started dropping feeds and was more cranky at night. Not to mention windy! I have a feeling he'll hold off to nearer 6 months too. It's funny, because I weaned Luke at 12 weeks because that was the norm then! Well I say 'I' did, but more like my ex's mum giving him rusk so I just went with it. Young and naive.

I can't see any teeth at all! Just dents in his gums where they'll come through. I wish they'd hurry up, he's in so much pain with them :(

Rhys can eat but hes not bothered, hope I didnt do any damage

I wanna know what Frozen is Gem

My friend who starting weaning her giant baby at 10 weeks...gasp shock horror i know, lol, has just been told he needs to go on a diet! He is 20 weeks and sees a dietrician, who has told her to keep giving him solids but to take him off milk...WTF kind of advice is that >.>. Ive never heard of anything like it!

I cant see any teeth, but he does have bumpy gums. They have always been like that x

Frozen is a film i downloaded. Gets a 6.5/10 on IMDB but it was utter tripe! 3 people get on a ski lift thing n they shut down the ski lift when they were half way up thinking every one was off and there was no1 comin back for 5 days...So yeh, lots of sitting...and talking!

Frozen sounds amazing :rofl:

I can't look in A's mouth because he tries to suck my finger off!

I think I have heard of it Gem, does the guy hack his arm off

No, lol. Not much use for hacked off arms on a ski lift, lol x

Evening all! :wave:

How is everyone today?
Glad FOB is pulling his finger out jo! you make sure you keep him in line!:grr:

I think megan has had a delayed affect from the injections. shes been off it all day. took me ages to put her down for a nap.

I'm sure that film was very interesting! ive got some clothes that i could watch dry! sounds like i might enjoy that more lol!

Is there anything good at the asda event?? I'm gonna take a trip down tommorrow.

have you seen on facebook that theyre showing peoples phone numbers?! If you go on friends and click phonebook all the people that have got numbers saved to theyre account are on there. Thought id let you know. I think its shocking its not facebooks right to share numbers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->