The Ramblers

i think im addicted to the nappy section! I carnt seem to keep off it! :blush: oh has told me i carnt buy anymore as ive got loads now! See what he says when the postman arrives! Lol

I let my friends see my phone number I think. Was brought to attention a while ago, but I always check my privacy settings to make sure nothing else has popped up!

Cheers for the warning then, I'll stay well clear of that film.....unless I need help gettign to sleep lol

Have all your wee folks' had their third set of jags now?? Have they all been crabby or ill after them??? Noah's got his tomorrow, right on his 4 month birthday bless him.

My internet/tv/phone are gonna go off at some point tomorrow, virgin never give you a time! Bet you anything it's first thing in the morning. Saying that, the van comes tomorrow so I'll have no time for anything!!! Arrrrrrggghhhhhhh wish me luck lol

Rhys wasn't to bad after his Jannie
I have had my copper coil fitted and it hurts

My laptop is fixed :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Just had a read through of everything I've missed-ie lots of rambling on as usual... although I must say that I have a bone to pick (is that the saying???) with you ladies. Well, after coming on here last week and saying how upset I was and that I'd feel really lonely and stressed because hubbie was working away all week :cry: that I just noticed that only Missy bothered to reply :)hugs: Missy Thankyou :flower:) Bloody meanies! :growlmad: It's left me feeling very unloved.

Missy hope you start to feel better soon.. I've never had the copper coil fitted so I have no idea what it feels like. Do you know if the pain is meant to last long? x

Hey Susie :hugs::hugs: glad your back

I think it is only meant to hurt the day after, it's like being in labour
I have taken some pain killers

Hey Susie :hugs::hugs: glad your back

I think it is only meant to hurt the day after, it's like being in labour
I have taken some pain killers

Ouchies! Well hopefully you will wake up tomorrow pain free! Perhaps try using a hot water bottle too..:hugs:

Yes I think my microwavable bear might be called in to action

How have you been Susie

Hope you feel better soon missy. Think i'm gonna have the coil.

Susie - very sorry i didn't reply... been in such a bad place i've been rather self absorbed :( glad you're back!

Yes I think my microwavable bear might be called in to action

How have you been Susie

I have a microwavable bear... a beddy bear! But he is a doggy not a bear! I always feel so guilty seeing him spin round and round in the microwave.

I'm alright Missy... really tired because hubbie is still away.. and I'm doing everything myself (I admire single mums so much!). Poppy is a grump at times due to teething and lately is demanding ALOT of attention. It's hard when I have a stressful day but don't have hubbie to take Poppy for an hour or so when he comes home from work, so I can relax/catch up on housework/make myself look normal etc. I know many women cope on their own everyday but it's hard when you're not used to it :shrug: My hubbie is just so hands on.... I'm really spoilt and lucky!

But overall it's been okay-just been keeping busy, and getting lots done with having no laptop. Can't wait for hubbie to come home Saturday night.

Oh and you have totally gotten me into the Inbetweeners! Ive never watched it before but seeing you mention it a few times made me watch it last week. I need to get the other series' now! It's hilarious!

Hope you feel better soon missy. Think i'm gonna have the coil.

Susie - very sorry i didn't reply... been in such a bad place i've been rather self absorbed :( glad you're back!

It's okay...:cry: I'm getting over it slowly but it may take time... by Christmas I may have quit sulking! :haha:

Hope you are feeling better now though Dopey!

Yes, feeling lots better. Reckon i'm gonna move out this month. Just need to find a good place to rent!

When is your hubby back?

How are you feeling Jo

Inbetweenwers is so funny, One of my fav bits is when Neil asked Jay do you put your balls in and he said yes if you like.
One from Mon Im gonna f*ck your f*cking fanny off you f*cking twat hahaha

Feeling loads better thanks!

I want a garden so either a house or a maisonette. I'll get housing benefit while i'm on leave so i thought it's the best time to do it.

Yes, feeling lots better. Reckon i'm gonna move out this month. Just need to find a good place to rent!

When is your hubby back?

He is back on Saturday :happydance: but he goes away quite frequently now throughout the winter. It's just part of his job every year. I'm used to it, but it's different now we have Poppy so I'm just re-adapting.

Hope you find somewhere perfect to rent soon. Are you nervous about moving from your mums? You must have gotten used to having her around for company and to help with A?

I agree Susie I dont know how single mums do it, I would fall apart if Oh wasnt here to share the load

I think i need my independence back really. I leave a lot of stuff to my mum simply because i can! Gotta get onto the whole housework thing.

Aw, you must both miss him loads!

I need food!!

I usually eat quite healthy and cook everything from scratch, but I was feeling sorry for myself in Tesco and bought a microwavable roast dinner for one. I envisioned myself sitting Bridget Jones style (minus the big knickers), in my pyjamas, whimpering "All by Myself" while tucking into this delicious yet low fat meal-----> No! If i'd have blinked I'd have missed myself eating it!!! Two potatoes, a piece of chicken and 9 garden peas! :growlmad: I should have eaten the box it came in too... just as tasty and nutritous.

I know Missy. I don't know how single mums cope. I respect them so much.

Yeah we miss him lots Dopey...but it's making me appreciate him so much more. When I ask Poppy where daddy is, she looks around the room for him, then back at me as if to say "well he isn't here" :haha: It's very cute.

You're right about the independence thing Dopey... it will be a great new start for yourself and A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->