The Ramblers

It's just a pain finding somewhere. I kind of want to move tomorrow to get it over and done with! :haha:

I'd be impatient. When I want something I want it yesterday. Don't rush into anything though, make sure you find the right place. Moving is such a pain you dont want to have to do it again any time soon :)

hey susie! Glad your back hun!:hugs: sorry i never replied must have missed it! Itll soon be saturday! Dont know what id do if my oh wasnt here helping me. Have you had a look on rightmove jo? Or local councils have started doing a private landlord section. Their not cheap though!

I looked on rightmove and there's a couple. I'll get 40 a week towards it so i reckon about 550-600 a month would be ok, going to ring round estate agents today and see if there's anything else! What's the private landlord section thing? Haven't heard of that :shrug:

Susieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! U ish back woooooooooo! U have been missed x

Havent caught up on everything cos omg u lot got a bit chatty while i was gone, lol. Im off to town with fobs mum n sister, then ill come catch up.

Hope everyone has a great day x

Morning

Im not feeling so bad today, the good thing about the coil is I dont have to worry bout contraception till oct 2015

Hey Susie, I'm sorry!!!! You weren't overlooked, I'm just scatterbrained with the move and everything :hugs: Glad you're back :D

I have done NADA all morning. And wont be doing anything til it's jag time later lol Not looking forward to that one bit :(

What made you go for the copper coil missy?? I heard that it can make your periods heavier??

I dont like the pill cos it makes me weird Jannie, I dont have a period a month anyway cos of the PCOS

Just watching last nights Apprentice, they are so full of Bull Shit

ahhhh righty fair do's, me being nosy sorry lol I got weird with the injection. In fact, I went radge! Fighting with everyone who looked at me the wrong way :haha:

Ach I forgot about the apprentice! Need to get it on catchup

I just kept crying when I went on the pill, the coil should be ok as long as I dont get an infection

Rhys was after my dinner last night so I gave him a tiny bit of the sauce on my finger.
I may give him some fruit today

Afternoon all! :hi:

Hope everyone is having a good day.

I've done nothing too exciting... went to Sainsbury's because huggies pure wipes are on offer, buy 1 get 2 free so I wanted to stock up. I also wanted some Sushi too...it was yum!

Oh and how good am I? I took Poppy for a two and a half hour walk! :happydance: and loads was uphill! Toned ass here I come!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Need to do some housework now. I wish I wasn't so obsessed with everything being so clean and tidy and in it's place. Ironing to start. Oh what an exciting life I lead.... :shrug:

Good job with the walk Susie, I just had a 30 min walk but I do it every day

I gave Rhys some food and he ate it, I dont get this baby he can eat and likes it but doesnt seem bothered about it

did you start weaning hun

v proud of you susie!

missy - try him on steamed veg, apparently they love it!

Janie, how did the jabs go?

Think I've found my house!

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-27900697.html

I asked and they said as long as I put it back to original condition it should be fine! The actual lounge is well nice but there isn't a photo of it.

Just not sure if I should spend that much!

Good job with the walk Susie, I just had a 30 min walk but I do it every day

I gave Rhys some food and he ate it, I dont get this baby he can eat and likes it but doesnt seem bothered about it

did you start weaning hun

I'm trying to walk everyday too Missy. Am doing an hour a day but thought I'd stretch myself today :haha:

Ive not started weaning Poppy yet... wanted to start on Monday when she turned 4 months old, but am waiting until hubbie gets home now. Will just do it really slowly and see how she goes. I actually got a letter through today from my local sure start centre inviting me to come along to a talk about weaning etc etc.. but its not until next week, so I may even wait until then. No doubt the 'know it all' (but know nothing really) health visitors will tell me to wait until she is six months. Although my own HV didn't seem to concerned when I told her I was thinking of starting to wean Poppy when she is 4 months old- she was suprised by how much milk Poppy likes to guzzle down..... she just told me not to do it before then (before 4 months). Although my sister weaned her little girl from about 15 weeks and she is the best little eater ever. I think every baby needs weaning at different stages and as parents we should just follow our instincts.

:D

Whats the difference between traditional weaning and baby led weaning???

Dopey that's really nice, and has a lovely garden for A to play in :D

Baby led weaning is that you give LO food and let them feed themself.

With traditional you use jars or puree stuff and spoon feed.

Think I'm going to do BLW as I am a fussy eater and I don't want A to be the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->