The Ramblers

Yes, hair does fall out but don't worry! Normally you lose hair every day but in pregnancy you lose none (only hair that breaks) which is what makes your hair feel thicker. Once you've had bubs you not only go back to losing hair but you lose all the hair you should have lost in pregnancy!

Hayley Williams is the singer from paramore :)

Forgot someone asked about teething necklaces, sorry! I have no experience but have only everhears good things. And if they're crap it's only a tenner so i won't be too bothered x

Thanks I never knew that... loved my hair during pregnancy, and I suppose it does seem thinner now. Hope it doesnt thin too much- I can't carry bald off.

Oh I should have known about Hayley Williams, one of the kids I used to teach was obsessed with Paramore. They are on in Liverpool (where I am) in November I think. I actually will have to google her and look at her hair as I dont know whats she looks like.

And it was me who asked about the necklaces.. thanks :) :hugs:

I hate being single. Even now i want FOB back but he is homeless, jobless, takes loads of drugs, cheated on me twice that i know of and got me into money problems. But somehow i still love him!

It would be better if i had some friends i suppose, but they all know kev and are of the same mould so i shouldn't have expe ted them to stick around! Guess i'm stuck living with mum for the next 10 years! :blush:

Im sure it wont be ten years lol.. but just enjoying having her around and to help you. My mum died when I was 21 and I'd love to have her around for advice and so Poppy would know her. :)

Susie, have a look in natural parenting, i think there are a few mums raving about them at the minute :flower:

I hate being single. Even now i want FOB back but he is homeless, jobless, takes loads of drugs, cheated on me twice that i know of and got me into money problems. But somehow i still love him!

It would be better if i had some friends i suppose, but they all know kev and are of the same mould so i shouldn't have expe ted them to stick around! Guess i'm stuck living with mum for the next 10 years! :blush:

Im sure it wont be ten years lol.. but just enjoying having her around and to help you. My mum died when I was 21 and I'd love to have her around for advice and so Poppy would know her. :)

:hugs: it's not that i don't enjoy having her around, i just sometimes feel like i've lost my indepenence.

This might sound weird but i think babies see much more than we do and bet Poppy has met your mum. My cousins' washing basket always used to get dented and they got told off all the time. One day, my aunt showed the younger one a picture of our pap who died a few months before she was born and she said it was him that kept breaking the washing basket when he sat on it to tell her stories at bedtime. He was a spiratualist and told my aunts and dad to look out for robins when he was gone... all of us see robins at the most random times of year. I love to think our families are always looking out for us :)

:hugs: it's not that i don't enjoy having her around, i just sometimes feel like i've lost my indepenence.

This might sound weird but i think babies see much more than we do and bet Poppy has met your mum. My cousins' washing basket always used to get dented and they got told off all the time. One day, my aunt showed the younger one a picture of our pap who died a few months before she was born and she said it was him that kept breaking the washing basket when he sat on it to tell her stories at bedtime. He was a spiratualist and told my aunts and dad to look out for robins when he was gone... all of us see robins at the most random times of year. I love to think our families are always looking out for us :)

:hugs: Thats lovely.....Id like to think that she has met my mum. Im sure she is watching Poppy everyday :)

And Im sure you will get your independence back at some point.... :hugs: Just enjoy having the help/support for now :)

I just feel a bit poo. Sounds terrible but i always used to get over one bloke by getting under another. It's always worked before, but this time i can't do that and 5 months on i'm still not over him. Meh. Sorry to rant!

I just feel a bit poo. Sounds terrible but i always used to get over one bloke by getting under another. It's always worked before, but this time i can't do that and 5 months on i'm still not over him. Meh. Sorry to rant!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: You will get over him in time though-five months isn't long at all. And you just had a baby and have hormones all over the place. Is it definitely over?

Bless you hun. Your bloody right, he doesn deserve us,Ive spoke to him and he is comin round to spend a few hours with the kids tomorrow. Dont see why they should suffer. I told him thats time we put our shit aside and just focus on the kids cos they dont deserve to missout. My oldest doesnt know yet, and i dont know how to tell him. I stupidly changed my status to single on fb and so every1 knows but the important people. I dont want him to know. Id rather he just got weaned off him slowly if you know what i mean. Sorry to be self indulgent today ladies. I dont know what to do. I can cope for myself, but what do i do for the best of my kids x

I think so. I know getting back together wouldn't work, it was horrid when we were together. It's easy to forget the bad bits when you're pining i suppose.

Think i'm feeling this way because i'm home alone for 2 days and my friend is visiting from new zealand and i can't go to the pub to see him.

Sorry, i'll stop being miserable now!

I think so. I know getting back together wouldn't work, it was horrid when we were together. It's easy to forget the bad bits when you're pining i suppose.

Think i'm feeling this way because i'm home alone for 2 days and my friend is visiting from new zealand and i can't go to the pub to see him.

Sorry, i'll stop being miserable now!

Im sure the feeling will pass; and you're not being miserable at all :) :hugs:

Bless you hun. Your bloody right, he doesn deserve us,Ive spoke to him and he is comin round to spend a few hours with the kids tomorrow. Dont see why they should suffer. I told him thats time we put our shit aside and just focus on the kids cos they dont deserve to missout. My oldest doesnt know yet, and i dont know how to tell him. I stupidly changed my status to single on fb and so every1 knows but the important people. I dont want him to know. Id rather he just got weaned off him slowly if you know what i mean. Sorry to be self indulgent today ladies. I dont know what to do. I can cope for myself, but what do i do for the best of my kids x

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Yep it's best to be civil for the kids-you dont want them to be affected by it. :)

Sometimes I want to change my facebook status to single just to shock my hubbie... i'd love to see his face when he see's it. :haha::haha: Worth a laugh I reckon!

Scampie - you're doing good so far hun, it's how i will keep things with FOB. I have to spend the whole time there when he sees A and it's gotten easier over time.

It might be hard but if it was me i wouldn't discuss the relationship tomorrow... if he tries, let him stew for a while. ;)

You never know, he might be more willing to do stuff (sensibly) with finn now x

hiya all.

:hugs::hugs: scampie if that was me and my oh finished it by txt i would go round there and batter him!!!! thats just me though!!:haha:

i'm sure it will get better dopeyjopey at least you have got your little fella at least he'll never let you down :hugs:

well ive been doing a bit of retail therapy today! it was nice apart from megan crying to be picked up all the way round the shops :dohh:

id like to meet that person who said you carn't spoil newborns and give em a piece of my mind!:grr: lol

hows everyones day been??

Yeh when i spoke to him yesterday i said ill go in the bedroom n he can be with the kids for a bit. I said we would discuss our shit later. Its now almost 4pm and no sign of him. Tried to call bgut both his phones are off. Off to a good start isnt he! Bloody dickhead!

Morning!!!!

Wow, so much has happened over the weekend I can't keep up with you all lol

Scampie - you deffo sound as if you're better off without someone like that. Dumped by text?!?!?! I'd have gone ballistic! And not turning up to see the kids is just unexcusable (sp). I hope he got his act together yesterday and turned up!

Dopey, I know how you feel. I always dealt with ex's in the same way lol You will get there tho, and as you've said yourself, it's gettin easier.

I would love to change my FB status at times too just to see what he says. In fact, every morning when he leaves for work I'm usually in a mood with him, and have to stop myself doing it :haha:

Speaking of FB, add me if you like ladies - www.facebook.com/janie2904

I had a good weekend anyways, nothing exciting to report tho lol Can't wait for this one coming, Chris has got a long weekend so we're heading down to England for a couple of days :D

Hope you're all well today!! xxx

Oh Susie, here's the style I want, I bloody love her hair. Hate Paramore tho hahaha!!!

Attachments

• hayley-williams-hairstyle-23997.jpg
    hayley-williams-hairstyle-23997.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
I added u janie :)

Well he never turned up and proceeded to tell me it is my fault. In the end saturday night i informed him he either needs to see him every weekend when he says he will or he can fuck off. I know how unreliable he is and im not gonna let him fuck the kids about. I then informed him that he wont be taking finn out of my sight untill he can be trusted with him. (After the telling him to shut up and not giving him his bottle incident) He didnt even know what i was talking about. He is to busy having a go at me for anything to sink in though. What a pathetic little child. If he doesnt at least show up with the money for finns mattress then ill be going to the CSA as well. It will cost him more than the £50 he is supposed to give me, even though so far its been more like every 2 weeks not 1. Grrr!

Anyways, lol. Took Finn swimming today and he seemeed to really enjoy it. Wasn't in for long, but lookin forwards to going again.

I have also found someone else to take the ex's place on our holiday. His sister is going to come with her 3 kids so all is good x

Hi everyone!

Scampie, he sounds rubbish! Definitely a good idea about the CSA.

My phone won't let me follow links to FB so if any of you want to add me i'm jo pennell, wearing a big camo coat :)

Accepted! And added you too Jo.

I love looking at folks' fb's, always funny seeing what you all look like in real life lol

Scampie he sounds like a prize tosser, and it's shite the kids have to suffer. Hope he gets his act together and soon. CSA is deffo the way to go methinks! Glad Finn had fun at the swimming, I'm dying to take Noah, but there's a sickness bug going round the pools here, so staying well clear!

Suppose I better get off the laptop and make some dinner for Chris when he gets in. Yes, I am that sad I like to have his dinner ready for him coming in :haha: MUG!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->