The Ramblers

I don't drink fizzy pop i like dilute and i only have a max of 2 cups of tea a day if that!

Naughty doctor! Think i'll not bother while i'm single and get an IUD if I ever get into a relationship again!

They went fine.... she screamed alot during them, but was fine as soon as we left the doctors surgery-slepts loads and was fairly content. She just had a grumpy hour at about 9pm when she was unsettled and upset, but we gave her a small dose of the paracetamol medicine she was prescribed and at 10pm she fell asleep and slept through until 6am. :) She seems in a good mood today.

I felt so sorry for her when she was getting them though-she was smiling at the nurse, and got the shock of her life when the needle was put in.:cry: All done now though, she has a few weeks to get over the ordeal lol (until her next set of jabs) :haha:

That look of shock is horrible! I was apologising to him all day haha

Jess, has megan been better since the colief?

I bawled my eyes out to FOB last night... we're going to view.my favourite nursery tomorrow so he is staying tonight. I took him to get some new products to try and get him to make more money and at some point he mentioned that i must feel cut off and i bawled!

But - he told me off for co sleeping and not 'letting him cry long enough' because i'm making a rod for my own back. a can stay in my bed for two years if he wants, it's not like anyone else wants to give me cuddles at night. Grrrrrrr i'd like to see him look after albert for longer than 20 minutes and see what he does then!

Sorry, ranting again :blush:

Jess, has megan been better since the colief?

I bawled my eyes out to FOB last night... we're going to view.my favourite nursery tomorrow so he is staying tonight. I took him to get some new products to try and get him to make more money and at some point he mentioned that i must feel cut off and i bawled!

But - he told me off for co sleeping and not 'letting him cry long enough' because i'm making a rod for my own back. a can stay in my bed for two years if he wants, it's not like anyone else wants to give me cuddles at night. Grrrrrrr i'd like to see him look after albert for longer than 20 minutes and see what he does then!

Sorry, ranting again :blush:

Pffttt! Easy for him to say... he isnt the one looking after him all day and night! Don't let his comments get to you!

Hey all, sorry been abit absent this week I really need some advice

I think I am pregnant again

Missy! Thought you were MIA!

Oh... have you taken a test? I had to take one a few days ago.

gonna take one in the morning, glad I am not the only one but I dont wanna do it again so soon

How you been hun, hows A

Have you had a period since giving birth?

We're ok. Been let down by FOB today. And i stupidly lent him 200 quid yesterday, i'll have his bollocks for dinner if i don't get that back!

no I havent had it yet, I thought I was getting it the other day cos I was getting cramping but it hasnt appeared and I am worried cos the cramping only happens in the evening which was an early sign with Rhys

I had cramping too. That's why i did a test - don't know if it eould have been too soon tbh.

Once you've done the test if you need to chat you know where i am. Can send you my mob number if you'd rather not do it over tinterweb x

Thanks hun, I just dont know what would happen cos I had a c section

How are things going with FOB, still on and off

I'll pm my number in case you need it! It could just be your body getting ready for the dreaded first period :)

We're definitely off. Don't know why i can't just get over him!

Thanks hun, Oh is just too sexy I cant keep my hands of him haha

How is he with A

I'm so going on the hunt for a bloke soon. If anyone knows any single hunks send them my way!

He is great with A, just wish he'd see him for longer than half an hour. Hoping we can have a day out with his other kids so they can meet properly

Evening ladies.

Naughty girls getting all that action...Im not jealous, not at all, lol!

Just a quick hi before bed. Hope you are all doing ok.

I think my body is preparing for the dreaded first period. Im having evening cramps as well. They have been getting a bit worse this evening, and ive just realised numpty brains here has been so long without a period i forgot to prepare for one. No tampax in the house, lol! If i come on its gonna be a big juicy maternity pad, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->