The Ramblers

:hugs: aww hun it must be hard without your mum

You were right about PIL and BIL, BIL took Rhys off Oh tonight when he was crying without asking and we are abit annoyed about it. He was tired

Yeah it's hard... I just wish Poppy could have met her.

Missy that would annoy me so much!!!!!! You don't take a crying baby off his/her parent! How rude!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I need to find him a women so he can have his own family
After todays display I am abit worried he is getting to attached

HE CAN DO IT!!!! Yeyyyy! Lol. he has finally figured out how to stick his tongue back out at me, lol. He always moved it about when i stuck my tongue out at him, but never actually got it past his lips, but we had a 6:30 tongue stickie outtie session, lol! Its made my morning, can u tell? :D

it puts you in a right good mood doesn't it when they do something new or even smile at you!

Hahahaha way to go Finn :D :D :D

It's raspberries here. He's finally copied us and that's his main form of communication now :haha: Not fun when he's doing them while taking his bottle tho!

OMG HE SLEPT. 9 - 7.30 with me only going in once to pop his dummy back in! I do believe it's only a fluke but a helluva nice one :lol:

What's everyone up to today then? I've got my nappies arriving this morning, and a wardrobe for Lukes room, but I'm ill :( Sore ears and lumpy throat, it sucks big time

Finn is turnin into a raspberry pro, but its never copying, he just does it then laughs at me when i did.

Bet the sleep was great wasnt it janie, lol. n Fingers crossed he keeps it up. Finn slept till 8:15 yesterday. Think it was something to do with his jabs the day b4, lol.

Hope you get on with your nappies, although right now they might be a pain in the arse with everything u got going on. Hope you feel better soon x

Oh nice, the UK ladies are awake. I'm at work, it's 2am, and I'm bored

Morning aliss. Are you working nights? How on earth do you cope, lol. Surely there is no sleep time x

Hi aliss :wave: how are you finding being back at work?

Hi Dopeyjopey!!!

I miss my piglet :cry: And I'm still tired... :coffee: But staying awake until 4am in a bright room with coffee and no crying is easier than settling a baby at night. Of course, now that I've gone back, he only does 2 quick night feedings :shrug: LOL

Morning aliss. Are you working nights? How on earth do you cope, lol. Surely there is no sleep time x

I sleep in the day cos OH is SAHD :sleep: Not long, maybe till 9am latest, but it allows me to have OH home all week until his parental leave ends in March. We're moving in a few months and I can't get a job in our new city so I'm just finishing up until I become a SAHM

Oh that works nicely then. ARe you lookin forwards to being a SAHM? Right now i have no idea how people work and look after a baby. I seem to be tidying doing the washing or cooking 24/7!

Aliss, i saw your pic on that introduce yourself thread and you look completely different to how i imagined!

Gem, i'm dreading moving out now because i know everything will be down to me!

Scampie: I look forward to it as LO has now outgrown colic, LOL!!!!! It's not so bad for me as I've done it for sooo many years, I just gave up the gym and we eat popcorn for dinner instead of real meals. Hah.

Dopeyjopey: Hehe really? What did you imagine I looked like???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->