The Ramblers

Blonde!!? Well yes, I am bleach blonde underneath but I dyed it when I was 38 weeks cause I can't be bothered with LO. HAH

You guys on FB? I am, [email protected]

Aha so i was right really! I did the same but went bright pink after blonde... now i want the blonde back and braids :dohh: I've sent you a request - ignore all my old drunken pictures though haha x

Ive added you as well. Im Gem Chaney x I expected you to have short dark hair :D I have no idea why!

We are clearing out draws eliese. Ive got 2 boxes of 6-9 month clothes and its time to get them out x

We are practising rolling at the minute though. He has made it from his back to his side, and he keeps straining to get over, but its not happening, not even after me giving him a full on tutorial on rolling!

I have added you to Aliss

Can Finn come and teach Rhys, he really isnt arsed with the whole rolling thing

Gem before I added you on facebook, I remember reading some of your posts in a thread we were chatting in, just after our LO's were born (and before this group was started), and you were saying you were knackered, didn't have time to shower and I'm sure you compared yourself to Vickie Pollard, so you can imagine how I expected you to look! :haha:

Lmao! Probably pretty similar to how i do look, lol!

We have given up on rolling. Its not happening. We even tried nappy off rolling but no :(

I cant believe the mountain of 6-9m clothes ive got. Its about 3 wash loads and thats a whole load of little clothes, lol.

Oh and finn isnt designed for babylegs, lol. They r cow print ones if any1 wants them for £3?

Finn seems to be fighting sleeping more and more. He proper screams the place down >.> Then sleeps for about 5 mins grrr

Lmao! Probably pretty similar to how i do look, lol!

We have given up on rolling. Its not happening. We even tried nappy off rolling but no :(

I cant believe the mountain of 6-9m clothes ive got. Its about 3 wash loads and thats a whole load of little clothes, lol.

Oh and finn isnt designed for babylegs, lol. They r cow print ones if any1 wants them for £3?

Finn seems to be fighting sleeping more and more. He proper screams the place down >.> Then sleeps for about 5 mins grrr

:haha: Nah....not at all. You are very pretty and lovely. :flower:

Ooooh, i need cow babylegs! Are they too tight round his thighs? You can get bigger ones i think.

Gem you are a RIDE! Hahahaha if I was that way inclined......:winkwink:

Hello Aliss! Thought you had forgotten about us here, I'll add you in fb in a wee minute. :flower:

I'm feeling a bit better, been out and got fatty weighed - 17lb 16oz now! Now I'm sitting on my arse again instead of unpacking things, munching a bacon butty and drinking gallons of tea. Mmmmmmnomnomnomnom :D

Ooh ladies..your making me blush x

They are age 1 Jo. They r way to tight, lol. Ok just about, till i try go over his knees, lol.

How much do you reckon i could sell a new 1 size mother ease nappy and wrap for?

Sounds yummy Jannie, im just having some pasta with chilli phili

The only way to get things done is to sit down with a cuppa and a bacon roll while you assess the situation!

With your new hair janie, i wouldnt say no :rofl:

Aw, no one wants to do me :rofl:

Dunno on the motherease gem - how much are they new?

I do Jo, lol! You suckered me in with the mention of big boobs! Just dont squirt me with them :rofl:

Looks like the nappies are £8 and the wraps about £10. Was thinking £15 for both and a motherease bamboo booster ive got. Does that seem to much? Im crap at pricing stuff, lol.

And are you interested in the babylegs? If not ill list them in buy n sell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->