The Ramblers

If you girls arent careful ill be calling a lesbian gang bang, lol x

Gem i think 50-75% is normal depending on condition.

I'll have the babylegs :)

Oh FFS i wish albert would kip for an hour. :cry:

Jo I know what you mean, Rhys has just fallen asleep but on me
I cant move him

Finn seems really grumpy. Ive managed to lay him down 2ce but each time some twat has rung trying to sell me bullshit n woke him up grr! Now he is just in a foul mood!

The nappy n wrap r brand spankin new x

My wonderful bro has saved me some money. He is letting me borrow his monitor on a long term basis(incase he ever needs it bk) He sold his pc n got a lappy.

Has anyone found that their bubba was grumpy 2 days after jabs? They were his 2nd lot. He was fine yesterday, but today isnt going well. He keeps shouting at me :(

Pop ins are here gem, thank you! They're as soft, if not softer than mine :thumbup:

I'm watching the miners rescue and i keep welling up!

The one I say looked physically well, I was quite shocked

Afternoon all!

This tread seems to be getting very dirty!!! if its not about vibrators its lesbian sex! lol

Hey aliss! hows you? has your lo gone through the regression yet?

Yey my bg v3's have come :happydance: Think i have too many nappies now!

Megan was okay with her second lot of jabs but the 3rd she was ill for a couple of days.

Its been bloody cold today! ive even had my gloves on to go outside! think im nesh!!

I ment to get megan weighed yesterday but never made it out of my pj's!! gonna weigh her on my scales before i put her in the bath!

Ive had a look at my finances and i still wont be able to make the baby show :cry: ive got to save up £500 in 2 months don't know how i'm gonna manage that though!

Gonna go add you aliss on facebook! bet you carn't guess my name! lol

Ooh im glad they are all good! Ill list the rest on here in that case.

Ive been watching the miners coming up as well. Trying not to let my eyes dribble, lol.

Her name is norman!

Im not gonna be ableto make it to the baby show either :( Got no1 to get sam from school for me.

I cant come to the baby show, im not gonna be in South Wales but its Ohs Birthday

Im gonna to to La Senza to get some sexy undies to suprise him

Hi girls it's 11am and I just woke up after a 4 hour sleep!! Ugh!! Added you all!

I really dont know how you cope with that hun x

DO you want to join our secret santa? You would obviously be agreeing to send items to the UK, and everyone would have to agree they were happy to send to the US if you were their recever x Im more than happy to x Dont think it is much more..Maybe a pound more x

evening all! Hope youve all had a good day.
Weighed megan and she now 12lb 15!
Yeah im okay with sending to the us. I do it all the time anyway so wouldnt be any trouble.

I dont mind sending things overseas

Good weight gain Megan

I really dont know how you cope with that hun x

DO you want to join our secret santa? You would obviously be agreeing to send items to the UK, and everyone would have to agree they were happy to send to the US if you were their recever x Im more than happy to x Dont think it is much more..Maybe a pound more x

Cool, actually I am in Canada

What's the deal with the secret Santa, everyone picked yet???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->