The Ramblers

You know what I mean, the brains behind the secret santa
But I am a bit thick

I know the name karl pilkington... is it the idiot abroad?

I'd send to canada :)

Ok... we need to check exactly who is in. So far we have:

Jess
Susie
Gem
Eliese
Aliss
Jo

Janny, Janie and Fluffpuffin (who seems to be MIA) still to reply. Did i miss anyone? Probably did because i'm suffering from baby brain today!

Got petrol, milk, pepsi, beechams and ciggies earlier and it wasn't until i got home i realised i'd only been charged 14 pounds. Rang them though to say i hadn't paid for my petrol - too honest for my own good :dohh:

Karl pilkington is a ricky gervais thing! Im serioousley angry! My mum has pretty much just turned uo tekking me i cant look after my own children and than im a bad unlkuecce! Im so fucking angry! She never looked after me, what the fuck right has she got to judge my parenting skills! Sorry ladies, need to vent, how fuckin dare she!

Ok half of that didnt make sense. I meant my mum just turnd up telling me im a bad influence and basically a bad mum. I seriously just got slated for everything i have done with finn. What the fuck was that about...

I dont know really. My mum just turned up and told me i was drunk and a bad parent. I really dont know

aww hugs gem. Your not a bad mummy. So youve had a drink! Your still capable of looking after finn. I hate it when people come round and try to tell me what to do with my child. My opinion but its got fuck all to do with anyone what you do at night. Just let if go in one ear n out the other. If i wasnt bf i would be drinking too (before i was pg i used to drink a bit too much!) its a good way to wind down after all looking after someone that carnt do anything for themselves all day is hard bloody work!

Afternoon ladies! HOw r we all? Seems quiet in here today x

Afternoon. Hope you're ok after your run in gem.

I'm having a housework day. Gotta get stuff ready in case by a miracle i do end up moving!

Yeh all is calm again, lol. Thanks x

House work days never seem to work out for me, lol. I spend all day doing it and seem to get nowhere x

I end up on here all day. My bedroom looks more like a poltergeist has been in it than a terrorist now so i suppose that's small progress at least.

Hahaha Missy I wanna see them! :D

Hi everyone! I'm feeling poopy still. And Noah is a grumpus today so it's not fun! No housework done here either!

Those nappies got dropped off today. I think I may have got a bargain - 25 nappies, 25 boosters and 8 wraps. For nothing!! So I just need to go get some liners and a pail and we can get going! If I get on ok I don't reckon I'll keep with the onelife ones tho, they're too plain!!!

Show us eliese!

Janie you can get pretty wraps - look at wee notions website :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"