The Ramblers

Do u guys realize that June 2011 BFPs are already in 1st tri? Holy cow, we are old hags at this!

It makes me broody Aliss! I missed a lot of the excitement of being pregnant because of FOB issues :cry: can't wait to go through it one day with someone who will be excited with me!

Aww Jo I am sure you will find someone, BIL is still avilable lol

These are the undies, bear in mind that I dont look half as sexy as the model
Thank you stretch marks

https://www.annsummers.com/webapp/w...78509&storeId=10001&catalogId=40151&langId=-1

mm tall, brown hair, blue eyes, slim build, shy

Likes Computers, books and films
bad points he hasnt got a job but me and MIL are trying to change that

Ha, i've never had a bf with a job! Is he shy with everyone or just people he doesn't know? I have to have a bit of banter.

That's really nice - shame it isn't crotchless ;)

Lol. Naughty Jo!

Thats reli nice eliese. Wish i looked like she does in it, lol.

Finn went to sleep at 630 n now he just woke up. Hoping just for num nums n then sleep, lol x

So do I Gem but my boobs arnt plastic

Wish Rhys would sleep, he is getting later and later every night

Well finn gets up at 6 - 6:30 no matter what time he goes to bed. I thought they were supposed to get 12 hours at night, so im thinkin if i can get his bed time down to 6pm, lol! Ill get an extra 2 hours to get house work done. Cant see that ever happening though lol.

Im watching a complete history of my sexual disaters, soo funny and touching

Ah right. I still havent watched this weeks inbetweeners. Got doner meat pizza en route! Might 4od it n munch pizza x

Rhys has gone to sleep, thank god

Does Finn throw up much

Yep! I was giving him gaviscon but it isnt as bad as it used to be. It literally just used to pour out if him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->