The Ramblers

Rhys has started again, its a pain in the arse

I had a taco bell at lakeside, they are my fav take away

I am eating a brie and bacon toastie. Mmmmmmmm...

Sorry, just had to gloat!

Ive never had a taco bell. I presume they sell tacos? Ive never had a taco, lol. My pizza is so healthy! Garlic bread base, doner meat, onion and extra cheese, lol x

Omg Gem that sounds amazing. I LOVE doner pizza. I've never had a taco bell either. In fact I thought they were only in the states. Shows how much I know lol

I've been boring Chris to death with talk of bright and colourful wraps for the nappies :haha: He's actually gone to do the dishes to get away from me lol

Is Rhys being like proper sick or just wee bits? Noah's been pukey but it's just all the dribble he's swallowed.

I love taco bell. My ex told me there was one here on fb but i'm ignoring him haha.

Janie, the addiction has started! :muaha:

I was thinking i remember reading someone say on fb there was a taco bell in england! Now i know who, lol.

No going back now janie, lol! I swear im the only one whos not obsessed with pretty patters, lol. He has a pink one, thats as outrages as it gets x

Seriously... have you seen how often he comments on my statuses? He also told me he had heard i wasn't doing too well (3 years after we stopped talking) and he messages MY MUM to try and help 'fix' me. :growlmad:

I am just trying to ignore him now. Told me to get loads of calcium when i had kidney stones (which are caused by excess calcium :dohh:) and started harping on about our council protest as if we didn't know what we were doing.

Any guesses as to why i broke up with him? :haha:

I would actually kill someone who tried to fix me! In fact, there are a few bodies, but shush :lol: Imagine messaging your mum! If that happened here tho my mum would tell him where to get off lol

I'm getting more ill as the week goes on :( Sent Noah away to his grans this morning so I can rest, got the doc this afternoon, better bloomin give me something I'm meeting girls from here in Glasgow tomorrow!

So are we all today? No late night dirty conversations going on, what happened?!?!?!

Morning

I think Rhys us going though the sleep regression thing, I ended up on the sofa
I love Taco bell crunchy beef taco, I really want one but I have only seen on in lakeside

I wouldnt be happy if someone tried to change me but my mum would prob agree

Awwww was he up all night?? Noah has been much better since he's been in his own room, though I'm waiting on it all going pear shaped again.

You've got me looking up bloody taco bell now! There is only one at Lakeside, but they're planning on opening more!!! I'm petitioning for Glasgow lol

Morning!

I want to go back to bed, i'm tired :( A was kicking me all bloody night!

I really need him to go in his own room, he moves about loudly all night

Yay more taco bells

me 3! In fact we r sitting on the bed, eating last nights pizza, lol!

I had to reread ur post jo, i thought u said he was licking u all night.

How much was he up last night eliese?

2:15 and 3:15 then I went down stairs, Oh doesnt hear him

he didnt go to bed till 10 and was up at 6:30
How long does this regression thing last he used to be asleep at 9:00 and would sleep till 7:00

I dont really know. Im telling myself its all a myth, lol. Hope u get some time for a nap today x

Ive had to remove fionns toy from him as he is using it to self harm! Its a big plastic ball with holes in it and jingley balls inside. he keeps smackin himself in the head with it then lookin at me as if to say why did u do that :O

sposed to be goin to fobs mums, but ive got lazyitis! Finns about to fall asleep so itll be nap time first lol. Then cleaning n not much else i reckon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->