The Ramblers

Does ne1 remember if the 3rd set of injections r pneu 2?

Me and A went back to bed and only just got up :haha:

Eliese i think sleep regression can be about 2 weeks :wacko:

What's pneu 2?

Lol well im now out of bed, but finn isnt :D Hes a sleepy bee today. Keeps stirring n i just been putting his dummy in and strokin his head n off he goes again! Its been lovely, all snuggled up nappin n just watched get him to the greek.

I just got a letter through about takin him for pneu 2. I presume pneumonia jabs...??? I couldnt be bothered to look for his red book so i thought id ask you ladies if you remember what the 3rd jabs were. This one is actually under the right name instead of jamie finnley, lol. Its also at a different doc surgery to normal, so im just makin sure he is gettin the right jaabs. x

They forgot to write in A's red book for his third lot so can't help you i'm afraid!

Yeah it's in the 3rd set Gem.

I feel sick. Bought myself 2 x 5oz bags of pretzel flipz, just picked them up from the post office, and I can't stop eating them!

My neighbours are scary. There's about a million of them living there, always comign and going, big loud cars and can't shut a door quietly. The maw has short bleached hair with a yellow nicotine stain, and wears baseball caps. She terrifies me! I usually have music on through the day when I'm doing stuff, bit of metallica and marylin manson, slipnot, ye know, good moshing stuff :haha: but im scared to have it on in case they come and kill me lol

Put some pig destroyer or bile on, that'll probably scare them haha.

a is being ultra special today...

https://i.imgur.com/FVN9R.jpg

It's quiet here.... quietest I've seen it in ages.

I was just standing outside having a crafty fag..Naughty mummy! And i was wondering where susie was today. But she arrived, lol!

I waited 20 mins for this bloody pic to load earlier, lol. Just didnt get round to replying. He defo has gorgeous eyes! I love really dark eyes. They say the bigger the pupil the more attractive people are apparently, so i would presume that works the same with people who have really dark eyes. Im actually really happy that finns eyes stayed blue! I think blue eyes on brown hair is also bootyfull!

So how are we sorting this secret santa out? I want to know who ive got already, lol. We will all have to put the same marking on our package, a christmas tree or something. I get parcels all the time so id open it. Ill write up all the pms if you like, so i can add all my anally retented rules and procedures to them (Mrs OCD here in action!)

Did i forget something or has jess not been about today. SOrry if you have, ive napped lots and so days seem to mingle x

I was just standing outside having a crafty fag..Naughty mummy! And i was wondering where susie was today. But she arrived, lol!

I waited 20 mins for this bloody pic to load earlier, lol. Just didnt get round to replying. He defo has gorgeous eyes! I love really dark eyes. They say the bigger the pupil the more attractive people are apparently, so i would presume that works the same with people who have really dark eyes. Im actually really happy that finns eyes stayed blue! I think blue eyes on brown hair is also bootyfull!

So how are we sorting this secret santa out? I want to know who ive got already, lol. We will all have to put the same marking on our package, a christmas tree or something. I get parcels all the time so id open it. Ill write up all the pms if you like, so i can add all my anally retented rules and procedures to them (Mrs OCD here in action!)

Did i forget something or has jess not been about today. SOrry if you have, ive napped lots and so days seem to mingle x

Susie did arrive! I've been on and off BnB but have been a little preoccupied....:winkwink: Nice to know someone missed me Gem :haha:

Oh and I have blue eyes and brown hair. I think it's a nice combination... I was blond for a couple of years but my eyes didn't look as blue. Poppy obviously has REALLY blue eyes (can't tell on camera) and her hair is blondish/reddish but she has lost some, and it's growing back a little darker, so she may end up blue eyed/brown haired like me. I love her strawberry blond hair though....

Yeah Jess is MIA too :wacko: hope she is okay :)

Finns hair started off dark, now is blondey ginger in the light. It is exactly the same way sams was though. He has a little clump at the back, and once its bunched up you can see its brown. Every time i cut sams it got darker and darker. Its really dark now. I just always wanted a baby with the same colour eyes as me. In fact i really wa nted a blonde haired blue eye baby, and presumed id get them, lol.

So what colour are your eyes Gem?

I was talking about babies to hubbie before.... I have been thinking that I'm 29 now and although that's still young, I don't want to leave it too long before I have another baby, and I'd definitly like Poppy to have a brother or sister. I don't want time to pass and for it to become harder or take longer to get pregnant. Anyway, so everytime Ive spoken to hubbie about this he has said he is happy with just Poppy or that he wants to wait 3/4 years, but tonight he said that next year we can discuss beginning trying for another... :happydance:

I'm so broody! One of my friends has just told me she is pregnant and another has just given birth. It's not that I'm not happy with just Poppy, I am, she is my world, but I know we have a nice little family here and would like another to complete it before we get too old.

^Mid life crisis or what? Haha Im acting like Im 50!

Im the same susie! Id love another. Thats quite shocking. Ive always been haqppy with just 1, and always said no more, but i love having a baby so much, m scared of not having a lil baby anymore! I hated pregnancy as well! But i want a baby forever more, lol x

Im the same susie! Id love another. Thats quite shocking. Ive always been haqppy with just 1, and always said no more, but i love having a baby so much, m scared of not having a lil baby anymore! I hated pregnancy as well! But i want a baby forever more, lol x

It's such an amazing time having a baby :cloud9: I actually loved being pregnant, except for the last few weeks.

Bed time for me then...gonna see if Hubbie will snuggle with me! He is too busy cuddling Poppy lol. Night night x

Darnit, I'm too late! You all off to bed? Man it's only 6:45pm here...

Morning ramblers!

It was a nightmare getting A to sleep last night. He finally went off at 10:15 and went through to 3! Shocker.

I want another baby too... i get so broody when i look at the photos if him as a teeny baby!

Morning

Hows every one

Rhys has strawberry blond hair, its the only thing he got from me

Hope A slept ok Jo

Im going to South wales for a few days so I might not be on BNB much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members