The Ramblers

hey hoo ladies! had a shocking nights sleep last night. Now cooking all day fry up with a bit of fillet steak :) Early dinner and early to bed tonight.

Sry i crashed and burned on u susie, lol. my eyes r blue by the way x

Evenin all! Ready for xfactor? I'm getting my braids back in this weekend, whoop! Takes forever though and mum won't do it if there's something good on tv so right now i look like a right tit :haha:

Bloody hell it was quiet last night. I was asleep by 8, lol! And didnt get up till just now, woo!

Anyone up to anything exciting?

How r the braids goin Jo?

Hope ur havin a nice time in wales eliese x

That's good going gem!

I've got about 25 braids in and my head is sore! It looks stoopid atm but i love the wool i bought :)

Lol is it time for the photo graphic evidence of a half wooly Jo?

Aww, lol!

Ive caught up on most of xfactor! Missed a few bits. bottom 3 predictions: Storm, Paije and then either Katie or wagner. Think wagner will get the granny vote though. Id like diva feva out but they have a whole lotta gay and female fans, lol! I think itll be bye bye storm :D

I didn't see storm. I don't like diva fever and belle amie won't ever last. I love wagner! :jo:

Haha well placed emote :D

You got much else planned for today other than your braids? Do we get a pic of the final result? We r having a cleaning, washing, sorting draws and cuddling day :D ALmost through all of his clothes now :D

I'll take a pic when they're done. I'm waiting for FOB to come round. He'll probably turn up at A's bed time as usual!

Sounds about right! Finn is peeing me off with his grunting and pinching today! He wont stay asleep for more than 5 mins, then he is knackered but takes an hour to get off to sleep. In the process he grunts at me (awful noise) And constantly keeps grabbing the insides of my arms and nipping it really hard. They are completely covered in bruises! He is so grumpy and im not much different when he is like this, lol.

Albert is EXACTLY the same. He is biting my nipple when i feed him :wacko: i'm scared of him getting teeth now!

Im not sure if we have sleep regression going on or a growth spurt. His feeding is all over the place. The night before last he woke at 3, stayed up till 5, woke at 7 and that was it! He has been up for a feed between 3 and 5 for the last few nights. He doesnt seem to want to go down at bedtime either :s He is knackered now, but im not sure i can face an hour of screaming grunting and nipping!

Wow it seems we have matching babies lol Noah has been a NIGHTMARE the last 48 hours. Cat napping, screaming the place down when he's awake, eating times are totally messed up too :nope:

I am exhausted. Still feel like shit too, and to top it off I've fallen out with Chris. Over nothing too, I'm just a moany moody bitch lol I'm surprised he hasn't done a runner tbh.

ANYWAYS. Don't listen to me I'm just a misery today lol Luke starts his new school tomorrow and I'm so nervous for him. He was in bits when he left his old one :(

Anyone know of ways to keep spiders out your house?? I keep getting pony-sized ones running past/towards me (in attack) and I'm terrified!!!!!!

Im sure he will be fine hun. Kids soon adjust, your probably more worried than him. When new kids used to start my old school, everyone wanted to know the new kid. Sure he will make friends in no time x

No idea on the spider front, but im glad im not the only one who knows spiders really do attack!

A couple of days ago finn was asleep for half the day. He goes from one extreme to the other. He has also started ah ah ahhhhing at us with his mouth wide open when we eat! Wonder if he is trying to tell me something, lol!

Can't help with the spiders, sorry!

Hope tomorrow is fun for Luke.

A practices chewing when i eat... i try not to look haha. Did catch mum letting him suck the life out of a bit of cucumber the other day though :haha:

Lol yeh my dads a little less sensible. He was ready to let him have a slobber on his toffee applle earlier :dohh:

And he is asleep :D Darent put him down now though and i need to get on, lol x

hey all! Carnt stay n chat! Just thought id pop in for a sec. Ive maxed out my internet usage! :doh: and my phones playing up so ive just poped round to mi dads so i could use his! Ill be back on the 19th i hope. Hope your all okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->