The Ramblers

Hey Jess!!!!! See ye back on the 19th then :D

Spiders actually DO attack. One once came down on a bit of web at an angle, not straight down, right at me! I had to dive to one side else I may not have been here to tell this tale.

I let Noah at a wee bit of banana the other morning, he nearly took my fingers off biting it! :lol:

LOL Janie your brilliant! I swear i got bitten once by a spider :( No1 believed me either!

Hurry up back jess x

I quote:

"In the UK, spiders are not normally thought of as hazardous to health. So it may come as a surprise that a dozen or more species resident in the UK are capable of causing a significant or unpleasant bite."

See.....SEEEEEE! Although i did also find a page which suggested spiders do not sit in wait for human prey or wait for you to go to bed so they can crawl up your bed sheets and attack you, so clearly google is a little hit n miss when it comes to telling the truth x

Bye bye Diva Fever...ciao! You will survive.:awww:

Gem your predictions are spot on... you need to get to william hill n win some dollar!

Love that smiley susie, a good ole patronising pat on the head :)

I've got mega spider problems. And i felt something crawling across my back in bed a while ago, i brushed it off and it was a devil of a fucking beetle that clung onto my thumb. I flung it off and it went down the side of my bed so i sat in waiting for TWO HOURS with a glass and postcard before it finally crawled out :dohh: Then left it on the side in the kitchen with a nice note so mum got rid of it for me in the morning :haha:

Haha! Im not sure about spot on. I got 1 right, lol. Whats happened to my baby who is asleep by 8 >.> Why is he still pawing at me????

I don't kill anything :blush: always put things into the garden and set em free. It's the bloody hippy in me!

Haha i just remembered just how bloody stupid i can be. My auntie had an ant problem and i wouldn't let anyone stamp on them. So i got a bit of paper and ferried about 20 ants to the garden :rofl:

Lmao! It probably took half the time it took you to get them on the paper, for them to get back to the house! Only takes 2 mins to boil a kettle :rofl: Sorry Jo, had to, lol!

Im petrified of the glass and postcard thing with spiders! Im not so bad puttin the glass on them, so long as its a pint glass, but edgin the paper under is horrible! WHat if it escapes as you slide it under! And i cant carry it either, lol. Only a piece of card between me n spidder fred aint happenin, lol! Then id have to throw the glass to release it incase it gripped onto the edge of the glass and crawled back up near my hand, or even worse, somersaulted off the edge and landed on me arghhhh heebigeebiessss!! Hoover jobby, lol!

Mornin! Its to quiet in here lately, lol.

Anything exciting goin on today? Im sorting clothes to sell me think! All i wanna do is sleep at the min though. He was up 3-4 again :(

Aw gem, i feel for you!

I gotta post some nappies that i shoild have posted on saturday. Didn't have anything to put it in though. Any idea wjere i can buy a postage bag? they didn't sell them in the post office!

Hellllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Had yet another monster of a spider in Lukes room last night, thank the lord for Chris tho, he just dives in and picks them up. I don't like them, but I hate killing things too, especially spiders as they eat flies, and I HATE flies. Ew.

Awww Gem it's not fun is it? Is he eating when he's up? Noah wasn't too bad last night, woke for his dummy at 2 then 4, then I think I heard Chris getting up to feed him at 6ish. He's taken to waking for the day at around 7 now, no matter what time he goes down. I hate getting up lol

Try a pound shop for postage bags maybe? I ordered all mine off ebay, but can't find them and I've loads to post today. Sods law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->