The Ramblers

Haha good idea Jo! I havent bought postage bags for ages. I always keep any bags i receive things in so i can reuse them x

Ive got a post office trip to do today. Hopefully someone will also be buying about £25 worth of sams clothes off of here as well. My paypal will be looking bountyfull, lol!

I think the reason im feeling so tired is cos i had 12 hours sleep saturday night, lol. It doesnt help at all does it! After he had his 3-4am wake up stint he did sleep till 8:30. SHame i had to get sam up at 7:45, lol! He does seem to be wanting a bottle once in the night when he wakes.

Noooo you so need a few nights of unbroken sleep for it to make any difference. Even going to bed early doesn't work for me now. I stayed up til half 11 last night and that's a first when Noah's here, I'm usually away up at 9 :haha:

I'm sticking so much stuff on ebay I can hardly keep track. Put my tickets for plan b this weekend on too :( Really wanted to go but need the money. Plus I've got a new job as a mystery shopper and my first job is sat night! Yay I'm well looking forward to it :D

Gem keep me updated on stuff you sell of Sam's, Luke's taken a stretch and is starting to fit into age 9 clothes! I can't keep up with him lol

They r on the same page they were on b4. Ive got a list of stuff on the 3rd page to add to whats already there.

Saw your pic of Luke in his uniform! He looks well cute bless him, lol! Was he excited?

Lets have a nosey at your ebay :D Isnt a mystery shopper someone who tests whether they can get served when they r underage?

https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/janiepopsicles no idea if that will work lol

He was very quiet this morning, but no tears like I expected, and I left him chattering away to everyone lol

A mystery shopper goes into places (shops, bars, restaurants etc) and has a list of things they check on, appearance, how the staff behave, stock, set up of the shop etc etc and report back the next day. So on Saturday I'm basically getting paid to go to a pub and have 2 drinks which I get reinbursed for too :D

Oh and it's not all on yet, loads sold yesterday and I'm just starting the next lot lol

Ooooh.. keep us updated on the mystery shopping - i've wanted to do that for ages!

Got rid of my kooshies! Sold em for a fiver - postage cost me 2 quid. They got a bargain.

Ive got so much i need to get listed on ebay and here. More of those pop ins, kushies, tots bots, motherease, and about 4 boxes of clothes!

Afternoon all!

I've been lazing in bed all morning with hubbie and Poppy. Now he has gone to work and I'm running around like a mad woman trying to do all the stuff I usually get done in the mornings. :growlmad:

Remember Jess said she cashed in her gold? Well my sister took a few (a couple of broken bracelets) of her gold items to a jewellers yesterday and got over £300 so I am also routing out all my old gold jewellery that I don't wear. Ie all of it because I only wear white gold and platinum now, in fact just my engagement and wedding ring really. If I don't find much I'm gonna have to go out and mug some old ladies...

Joke btw^

I wanna be a mystery shopper Janie! Getting paid to shop! What next...thorntons asking you to be their chief chocolate taster???? And Luke looked fab in his little uniform... how cute is he?? I don't require an answer there...obviously. Unless you want to answer. Of course.

I think I have had too many enumbers -today. I can't stop singing songs from Annie, the musical. Poppy is even sick of it and has gone to sleep. Unless she is just pretending....

Mmmmmmm ok I think I will have a quiet moment and get on with brushing the floor while singing "It's a hard knock life for us" :bunny::bunny::bunny:

:D

Lol, you can come clean my house and sing your musical songs :D

Ive sorted through 2 boxes so far...wooo! Another box and a bag to go and we r good! Well they will then be sorted into sizes anyway, lol!

I dont think its gonna be long b4 finns sitting up! He has almost got the hang of it! Homemade baby left, baby right is fun, lol!

Lol, you can come clean my house and sing your musical songs :D

Ive sorted through 2 boxes so far...wooo! Another box and a bag to go and we r good! Well they will then be sorted into sizes anyway, lol!

I dont think its gonna be long b4 finns sitting up! He has almost got the hang of it! Homemade baby left, baby right is fun, lol!

What does this mean? :blush:

Hi Janny. How's things? Feeling any better now?

Lol, it was from TFI Friday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pudAbbtp-_s&feature=related

Hi Susie! Hi Janny!

I have been trying to get a good photo of me and Albert together. It is not working! But i think he has my eyes now i've looked. Here are a couple, complete with half done braids

https://i.imgur.com/cBIAG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/o4jDB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/czuwe.jpg

I hadn't realised until i took the photos haha. I want to get a good one but i need an extra arm to do so :wacko:

I know what ya mean. I wanna get some of us naked wrapped in a blanket iykwim. shoulders n head shot kinda thing! Then i can make em bootyfull in photoshop! I might have to enlist sams help, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->