The Ramblers

Im good. Hows Jared Janny? Is he sleeping well?

Hi Dopey. I agree with Gem.. he has your eyes! I never noticed that before. You look really well too Jo :)

I don't have many pics of me and Poppy together (maybe 20 in total out of hundreds of photo's)... I'm always the one taking the pictures! Once she comes to me she thinks it's play time and won't look at the camera.

Do your LO's like classical music. Poppy is obsessed with it! She cries when I turn it off and when I put it back on she kicks her legs around in excitement. I used to play loads to her when I was pregnant but now she is addicted lol.. with classical music and Katy Perry :haha: When I put "California Girls" on she sings along "woooo ahhhhhhhh woooooo".

Aww bless her, lol! Only classical music finn gets his mitts on is from his symphony in motion mobile. He does love it, but dunno if its the music or the toys.

Jo, how should i describe them pop ins in term of condition. Gonna list them on here in a bit

Thanks Susie :)

A likes dubstep and heavy metal haha. He hasn't had much say in the matter really :)

That sounds like a lovely photo idea Gem... i'd like one wrapped in a big furry blanket outside laying on one of those massive bean bags. I am not buying all that for one photo though!

Jared is doin well hes over 17lbs now :o hes sleeping fine wakes 1 or 2 times a night

Gem, I think you should get a picture of you and Finn, but you should have a face mask on like the photo in your profile pics on facebook. Nice look! :haha:

Yes Susie I will answer - SOOOOO bloomin cute hahahahaha Gotta go pick him up soon, hope he got on ok!

oooooh chocolate tasting would be wonderful, beer tasting even better :lol:

Hey Janny how's ya doin?

There's so much gone on while I've been out! Next - errrrm. Oh aye, Jo, he totally has your eyes :D What a good looking pair yous two are!

I haven't tried classical with Noah, but so far he loves Dean Martin, Metallica, My Chemical Romance, Muse, Katy Perry (not my choice lol) and Hed Kandi disco lol

I have about 3 pictures of me and Noah, it's always me taking them too! I'm a bit gutted actually there's only one just after he was born and it was taken with a disposable and it's just not good. I look awful in it too lol

lmao you found my face mask piccy :D Does that mean you have seen the one of me after my cousin so kindly grafittied my head with felt tips?

DO you know what rate gold is?

That sounds like a great photo idea, but prob quicker to pay to have it done professionally with all the props, lol x

lmao you found my face mask piccy :D Does that mean you have seen the one of me after my cousin so kindly grafittied my head with felt tips?

DO you know what rate gold is?

That sounds like a great photo idea, but prob quicker to pay to have it done professionally with all the props, lol x

No not yet... but I will have to go hunt it out now.... *Susie logs into facebook to stalk Gem* :haha:

No idea about gold rate... google it x

Yes Susie I will answer - SOOOOO bloomin cute hahahahaha Gotta go pick him up soon, hope he got on ok!

oooooh chocolate tasting would be wonderful, beer tasting even better :lol:

Hey Janny how's ya doin?

There's so much gone on while I've been out! Next - errrrm. Oh aye, Jo, he totally has your eyes :D What a good looking pair yous two are!

I haven't tried classical with Noah, but so far he loves Dean Martin, Metallica, My Chemical Romance, Muse, Katy Perry (not my choice lol) and Hed Kandi disco lol

I have about 3 pictures of me and Noah, it's always me taking them too! I'm a bit gutted actually there's only one just after he was born and it was taken with a disposable and it's just not good. I look awful in it too lol

Or wine tasting (I went wine tasting in Cyprus a couple of years ago... didn't get to taste as much wine as I'd have liked though)

Or crisp tasting.. even better!

Let us know how he got on at school Janie....

He got on great. Came out all dishevelled looking which is always a good sign lol He says he's going back tomorrow anyway :D

Whisky tasting would be my best one. Mmmmmm went on a tasting experience and came out feeling all warm and fuzzy inside lol

Glad he had a good time x Im gonna stay away from the whiskey tasting...Its in everybodys best interest, lol!

Ive listed whats left janie and found another pair. If the woman doesnt end up buying all the ones she wants then there will be more x

Janie has caught the nappy bug! :muaha: becoming a fan of wee notions on facebook ;)

Not much eliese, it's veen v quiet in here! Did you have a good time?

A has discovered he can pull me glasses off my face and pull my nose while he's feeding. Joy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->