The Ramblers

Yey welcome back Eliese! You missed me being uber sexy and god damn funny! Oh and intelligent, mustnt forget that bit...Thats all really though :rofl:

Well i opted to miss that bit out as i didnt think it was a very modest thing to say about myself :rofl:

yeah it was good thanks, me and Rhys have colds now though booo

I was glad storm went out of xfactor

All on for the inbetweeners tonight

Thanks eliese. Really need to get it finished, i have bits of hair sticking out all over the place!

Ooooh.. i better queue it up for after america's next top model :)

Janie has caught the nappy bug! :muaha: becoming a fan of wee notions on facebook ;)

Total scary stalker stuff! hahaha I still haven't bought anything yet, love looking at all the pretty ones......I put the ones I have on him and they just look so massive and silly, I dunno if I can get used to them!

I'm way behind on the inbetweeners, haven't seen any of this series! I did only start watching series 1 a couple of weeks ago though lol

I will take some tomorrow and show you :thumbup:

For now, it's bed time for me! I hope that if I start sleepign at the same time as him, I'll feel a bit better when I have to get up lol

We must must must have pics! Nighty nighty x

I made it to bed almost b4 inbetweeners started :D Bonus x

Finn seemed ok, but then grumpy a couple of days later. But theres alsorts goin on with him at the min so dunno if they were related.

Well it paid off! I was sleeping by 10 and he didn't wake til 5.30 woo! Wouldn't go back down though so he's now sleeping in his swing and I get to watch daybreak. Groovy.

So what's everyone up to today? I've got baby massage, then need to post stuff, but I'd rather be in my bed all day. *yawn*

Morning all

Its bloody freezing here, is it winter already

Is everyone going though the sleep regression at the mo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back