The Ramblers

Well it paid off! I was sleeping by 10 and he didn't wake til 5.30 woo! Wouldn't go back down though so he's now sleeping in his swing and I get to watch daybreak. Groovy.

So what's everyone up to today? I've got baby massage, then need to post stuff, but I'd rather be in my bed all day. *yawn*

Not ding much today, prob just go for a walk at some point

We shall be trying to get some more stuff listed and mebbe some swimming. This evening will be a joy! Sam has 2 days to finnish his space project and he isnt enthusiastic!

Baby massage sounds good. How long is it and do they just lay on the floor the whole time?

Not sure about the sleep regression. He has been waking in the night for up to an hour, but llast night he slept 8-7:45. Best night yet! So i dunno.

He is making a power point presentation. But it has to be pretty big :S

Look what we have been up to :D
https://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4575/dscf4347w.jpg
https://img541.imageshack.us/img541/8690/dscf4348j.jpg
https://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2561/dscf4349r.jpg
https://img149.imageshack.us/img149/49/dscf4350p.jpg
https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4264/dscf4351a.jpg

Was just a spoonful spread a long way, lol. He seemed to love it x

Morning all

Its bloody freezing here, is it winter already

Is everyone going though the sleep regression at the mo

Poppy just had a couple of unsettled nights while hubbie was away the other week but now she is back to sleeping through from about 10p.m to 7.30am. :D She has been so good lately :cloud9:

Afternoon all.... everyone ok?

This morning I went to a jewellers/cash for gold place and took just a cheap gold necklace and bracelet that has been stuffed at the back of my wardrobe for the last ten years, and got £90! Woo! So I went and bought Poppy loads more clothes. Need to route out all the other gold jewellery lying around the house in boxes/drawers.

Got Poppy a couple of swimming costumes too, as we are taking her swimming for the first time one day this week. So that will be fun.

It's freezing here too Eliese and pouring down with rain. No walks for me today but not too bothered as Ive been out since 9am and only just got in.

What else...? Think that's it :)

x

He is enjoying that Gem! What is he "eating"? Is it baby rice?

Its cow n gate fruity porridge! Was a sample pack i got so thought we would give it a go x He was mmming at the spoon like he does at us when we eat, lol.

He looks like he is loving it Gem, bless

Susie where do you get the swimming cossies from, I wanna get Rhys a wet suit

I got her costumes from JD Sports (or was it JJB Sports? :shrug:) Eliese.. they are so cute.. teeny little pink Adidas ones. Although I looked everywhere else first but not many places stock them this time of year. They were only a couple of pounds each on sale and I'm pretty sure they had wet suits too. It would be worth looking online too. :)

Gem it sounds yummy, and if Finn's face is anything to go by he will be wanting more of them lol :)

i got finns wet suit thing from tesco. Slightly more expensive but they were selling them in boots as well. Might of been a summer thing though.

we are going away in May so I may leave it till then, I dont fancy getting my body out to get in a pool

I am slightly worried about the amount Rhys is sick after a feed, I thought it was meant to decrease

I think it is something they reccomend to babies with reflux isnt it to stop them being sick. How much is he having and is he having it after a whole feed? Or with a whole bottle? Just thinking maybe he is over filling himself.

Normally I wouldnt worry but he seems to be sick more now than a month ago
Its not after every feed

You're all quiet this afternoon! Baby massage is great, they just lie there for half an hour and get what looks like a wonderful massage! He was so chilled after it, did a big poo then fell fast asleep :lol:

Hey Eliese maybe you should have a wee word with your gp if you're worried?

Gem he looks like he's loving that! I've started Noah again and it's definitely the right time now. He loves the fruity porridge, banana porridge, and last night he had rice with veg and devoured it! No bad wind this time thank god.

Oh and Gem i'm proper skint so gonna have to give the jacket and that a miss for now :(

That skint I keep buying bloody nappies! Argh stop me!!!!!!

Has the boys here started grabbing their willies yet? Noah seems to have discovered his tonight and wont let go :haha: And so it begins.....

Rhys hasn't found his yet, think his belly is to big lol

Are they meant to have hit milestones yet, I worry rhys is behind

hellllllllllllloooooooooo people!!!

Did you miss me!??

Aww you don't know how happy i am to be back on! (how sad of me!) lol

You have no idea how bored i have been at night when oh has gone to work!!

Hows everyone? hope your all well!
Right i'm off to read back. should keep me occupied for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->