The Ramblers

Welcome back Jess, we missed oo x

No willy grabbing here yet!

WHat milestones did u have in mind eliese ?

No worries about the coat Janie x

I wish finn would stay a bloody sleep! How many times am i gonna end up laying him down grrr! He falls asleep after i pick him up, but why wont he just stay there, lol!

Hey Jess! Welcome back :D How's megan doing?

I have never really thought about milestones, I just think it's great if he does something new but don't ever mark it as a milestone as such.

He actually wont leave it alone!!!!! I am officially in a household of willy grabbers :lol:

Where's Jo and Susie today??

Oh christ I should be blonde* lol I remember reading your post earlier Susie, I swear to god my baby brain gets worse rather than better!

*No offence to blondies, but you know what I mean ;)

Is that finn in that video gem??

Aww albert is sooo cute! i love the hair too jo!

Ooohh is the nappy obsession setting in janie? i have far too many now! lol Still want more though!

No sleep regression here yet! (touches a big block of wood!!) infact over the past two weeks megan has been great! she goes to sleep no later than 8 and goes through most days to 5! thats when she comes in my bed and sleeps till 7.30!

I think megans a bit behind on things. she hasn't even attempted to roll but shes always trying to pull her self up and she can take her own weight for a couple of seconds she loves trying to stand. maybe they do things at different times?!
Don't know if i have missed anything carn't seem to think!

HEY SUSIE!!:wave:

yes megans great thanks went to get her weighed today and shes now 13lb7! yay

No thats not him :D He wouldnt last that long haha. He is the same as megan. No real attempt to roll, can hold his weight on his feet, can also sit with me behind him. He doesnt fall forwards now, only sideways and back x He is always trying to sit up. He can manage to pull himself up if he is sitting propped up, then falls sideways, lol x

Im goin to bed without the laptop soon, lol. Feeling tired. Mind you sounds like someone is going to wake up again....YEP! OMG GO TO SLEEPPPPPPPPPPP!

:haha: Janie, Yes I did post earlier..... good old baby brain!

Welcome back Jess :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just had a :dohh: moment...

I'm by myself and Poppy went down to sleep, so I thought, ok right it's 8 o'clock, surely she will stay asleep now for at least an hour or so....:happydance: so yay I can do a self tan treatment... so I did it and was standing there all self tanned waiting for it to dry a bit, and OMG she woke up screaming wanting to be held!!! It was an "ohhhhhh ffffuuuuuccccckkkk!!" moment! I had to quickly throw on an old full length, full sleeved, neck high pair of pyjamas to make sure I can hold her without her getting tan on her.

This really isn't gonna look good tomorrow now and I'm sweating my tits off! :blush:

lmao and i worry about having a head full of shampoo when he wakes up! Good effort poppy x

My mum just text me, her and my dad are in scotland having a break
They are having dinner at a posh restaurant called the witchery and are sat next to Robert Plant. So exciting

Evening all. I've been out all day decorating my friend's nursery for her and playing nurse to my brother. Felt a bit bad actually... i was moaning about his major man flu but when i took him to the doctors he has a severe chest infection and fluid on his lungs which might need to be drained if antibiotics don't work :wacko:

Evening all. I've been out all day decorating my friend's nursery for her and playing nurse to my brother. Felt a bit bad actually... i was moaning about his major man flu but when i took him to the doctors he has a severe chest infection and fluid on his lungs which might need to be drained if antibiotics don't work :wacko:

:hugs:

aww that sounds horrible. Hope he gets better soon.

How come you havent been doing your journal?

Mornng all

Rhys is doing my head in, he was up at 3 last night why is he going backwards
I have decided to give him breakfast, he had some fruity porridge loved it

Anything happening today

Finn slept till 8 again, so im guessin he was just having a bit of a growth spurt. Which suggests regression is yet to come...booooo! At this rate, im gonna have to start setting my alarm again, lol.

Jo thats the sort of thing id say to my bro, except after the docs trip id just tell him he was exaggerating :rofl: Hope the anti biotics work x

Did he like his brekkie?

Bugger bin men r outside n my bins not out. Im not dressed though n i look a state! Im not running it out for them, lol x

He loved it Gem, I think I got the same free sample as you

you doing anything today

Ive done that with the bin men before lol

it was recycling day so no biggy!

Im thinking it could be photo day :D Time to make some smexy nerw piccies!

Glad rhys enjoyed it. How much does he have in 1 go? How much did u start off with as well? I just made up 1 spoon full, but im sure he would have eaten more :D Cant remember how i did it with sam, lol x

OMG am I the only one who is excited about someone sitting next to Robert Plant?!?!?!?! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I'm awful when it comes to celebrities I get ridiculous. I once was walking into queens street station in town when this guy walked out - I shout "OMG look! It's ainslie harriot!!!!" At the top of my voice. Of course it wasn't. It was Dr Truman from eastenders:blush:

Awww Jo don't worry about it! It's mans own fault for inventing man flu.

Where's Susie? I wanna know how the tan turned out :haha:

Quiet day here, Noah's away to his grans and Luke's about to go to school. Ahhhhh peace :D

O yeah I hope Susie isnt orange

I just did what it said on the packet Gem, 1 spoonful to 3 spoonfulls water but he could have had more.

Jannie have you heard of the witchery, mum says its like the scottish Ivy

i HAD TO GOOGLE WHO HE WAS, LOL! oops caps overload x

LOL @ ainsley harriott!

I want pics from susie, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79