The Ramblers

Who is robert plant?

Jess - i haven't been doing my journal because i'm shit. Haha. At least the next time i do there'll be plenty to say!

I am decorating again later and meeting a friend in town. Bro just rang and wants me to help him clean the fish tank :sick: i had tropical fish and when i moved to my dads he faffed around with the light timer and green shit grew everywhere. Then my cat fish died and i lost interest. They've been trying to look after the ones that were left, two horrible things, and they've bloody well had babies. Great.

Robert plant is the lead singer of Led Zeplin

good luck with the fish tank Jo, bloody hard

I would love to go there! It's in my favourite place in the world. Edinburger! You have to book pure ages in advance. Although I really don't think me going there would be a good idea with my silliness over celebs lol

Yeah. PICS Susie!

I always make his cereal with his milk. I know it doesn't say to do that but he loves the taste.

I think I am gonna start weaning properly now
Might hekp him sleep, I think he is waking up hungry

I need to find that form saying abouting weaning classes. Forgot about it n think i missed it now x

I missed the weaning classes too, but sod it, I'm just gonna go with the flow. If he wants to eat it, he can, if he starts dropping milk, then I'll cut back on solids. I think HIPP have a good weaning chart, I'm sure.

Just checked it out. Looks pretty good x

I know have a pair of eye brows as oppose to a caterpillar crawling across my face :) I might work on defurring the rest of me some time soon,lol x

https://www.hipp.co.uk/media/pdf/Weaning%20Chart.pdf

Its this eliese x

Hi all :hi:

The tan turned out fine! Nice and natural and no orange in sight....couldn't let that happen; I am the Queen of self-tanning! (well I used to be, but now no time) :haha: but all was fine.

Took Poppy swimming this morning (hence the reason for wanting a tan to cover my pasty legs- they weren't just pale, they were blue) and she LOVED it! I am definitly gonna take her once a week now. It's hard work though doing all the changing and stuff. I went with hubbie and struggled, so I don't know how you manage it Gem. Was fun anyway, despite Poppy doing a poo literally 2 mins before we stepped in the pool!

x

Hiya Susie, glad you all enjoyed swimming

That chart is interesting Gem, what baby food is everyone using

Hiya Susie, glad you all enjoyed swimming

That chart is interesting Gem, what baby food is everyone using

At the moment Poppy is only on baby rice (which she likes). I just give her one or two spoonfulls twice a week or so to get her used to it. When we start weaning properly, and it becomes more regular, I will make up my own purees :)

Lol, finn is watching me eating pasta n he is mmming again! He is chomping as well, :D

Once he is eating an amount which is worth making, im gonna make my own

That would be a nightmare without a freezer x You cant cook a baby amount each day, lol x

I know, we cant get one till we move
My plan is to use jars till he is 6 months and then blend up some of my dinner for him cos after 6 months i think it doesnt have to be so smooth

I know, we cant get one till we move
My plan is to use jars till he is 6 months and then blend up some of my dinner for him cos after 6 months i think it doesnt have to be so smooth

Some of the jars are tasty!

Can you not blend up some the vegetables from your dinner and mix it with some of his milk before 6 he is months? The milk will smooth it out and water it down. :shrug:

I tried that with some carrots, it didnt turn out well haha

I have a sexy man outside fixing a chip on my windscreen from autoglass, wish I had put on make up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->