The Ramblers

"Have any of you read the thread- "LOL: What Babies Really Think About STTN"? In baby club? It's really funny. :D

Jo and Gem... I see "Marie Alana" is on your BnB friends list. Do either of you ever hear from her/Know what happened to her? She hasn't been on here since May (a couple of days after she gave birth) and I was just wondering if she is okay?.. I know people can be really busy after having a baby and may not get a chance to come online but most of the people Ive chatted too on here have popped back at least a few times after having their baby, yet she hasnt been on since she announced she had given birth and put on a pic of her little girl when she was a few days old.

:shrug:

That was pretty funny, lol.

Marie alana just dissapeared didnt she. She was good fun x

Jess changed her name! I wanna change mine.. still keeping the Susie bit but want rid of the 28, because I'm 29 now and 30 in six months! :growlmad: How do you change your name?

Any suggestions for a new name but keeping the susie bit? :haha:

Or actually if I'm changing it might scrap the Susie bit.

Yeah Marie Alana was nice .... wonder if the BnB team can help?

Apparantly you need a very good reason to change your name (like you are being stalked) or the admin won't let you :growlmad:

OK Fess up! Which one of you were stalking her? :haha:

I'll stalk you if you like Susie, then you can change your identity and I'll pretend not to know....lol

Food-wise, I've started making all my own and freezing them but it bores the life out of me. I'm such a bad lazy mummy. Jars and packets aren't as bad as everyone makes out. I get the hipp and boots own organic ones.

Awww that thread is brilliant! Made me lol :D

I think they're really good too! Everyone goes on about how they wouldn't give jars to their baby, but they're hardly gonna pack them full of shite. They're as nutritionally good as I give Noah the C&G cereal and have a few jars in the cupboard too, I don't think there's any I wouldn't try tbh.

The only thing I worry about with jars is the salt levels, but I know they're trying to cut them down as much as possible.

There is something wrong with the jars....The price of them, lol.

Thanks Jannie, you have made me feel loads better
Its really hard in this tiny house

Let the stalking commence Janie! :haha: You have to check out my BnB profile 100 times today okay?

Missy don't feel bad about using Jars..:hugs: I will use them from time to time with Poppy.... but they are really expensive!

I dont have space for a freezer either. Mine lives in the garage :D Mind u i did find space for a dishwasher :rofl:

I like the idea of the packets cos you can use as much as u need then save it again. Think ill invest in some more of the plain ones then add some fruit to it. Just been havin a look for a blender which im gonna need. Bet ill be bored of makin it after 2 mins rofl x

i don't think theirs anything wrong with using the jars. My sister used the cow and gate ones for both my nieces and they have turned out fine.
I will be using them on odd occasions when i havent got time to puree stuff.
Can anyone reccommend a good book? im crap at cooking!

Ive changed it cos stupid me put my full name and i keep getting request on facebook from people i don't know. don't know if its because of here but i thought if i changed it then i would know for sure.
They told me that you can only change your username once so i will be jess3012 forever!

Ive had a stalker before! it wasn't nice.

I'm glad the tan turned out okay susie! If i had a go at fake tan id end up in a right mess!
Were taking megan swimming again tommorrow! must remember the blow up seat this time though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->