The Ramblers

It's definitely worth a try Missy-because if i give Poppy her last bottle around nine she wakes at 2am, so I now give her the last bottle at about 10.30 pm and she sleeps right through until 5.30/6.00 am.

She does fight sleep though, because she is so nosey and likes to be entertained all day long!

my dad has show me a good way of getting them to sleep when they are fighting it

sit the baby down facing you and sway them very very slowly, then let them drop forward at the same time and they will slowly fall asleep

works with Rhys in 10 mins

I'll give that a go thanks :) It would be great if it works with Poppy.

Bloody hell I always miss so much when I'm not on for a day! Oh the drama - pregnancy scares ahoy! I'm takign a test today, spotted last night and thought it was coming, but it stopped again. EEEEEEP what we all like?!?! Maybe these cramps are just perfectly normal if we're all getting them??

Noah is fighting sleep thru the day now too, I'm deffo gonna try that trick. He sitting next to me just now making some horrible noises - he's not very discreet when it comes to bowel moving :rofl:

He's got his jags this afternoon I'm dreading it. I can remember the look Luke gave me when he got his - as if to say Mum why are you letting them hurt me?!?! Broke my heart :(

Do any of your babies go cross eyed??? He seems to be doing it a lot when he gets his dummy or bottle and it totally freaks me out lol

The bowel movement noises are bad, pretty embarassing when you are out lol

Rhys does the crossed eyed thing sometimes bless him

Poppy likes to hold onto my thumb when she is pooping... I think she likes the moral support....:haha:

As for the cramping-I had some too, but then I came on my period, so it was definitly Pre-menstrual cramping.

Poppy goes cross-eyed when she is really sleepy Janie... freaks me out to! :wacko:

He stares at me as if him pooing is my fault!!! Hahaha he really stinks too, I so miss the breastmilk poops they were much easier to deal with.

Thank god it's not just him I was starting to think he was gonna have a squinty eye lol

I am worried cos I have had this cramping for days also been feeling sick and my back hurts where I had the spinal for some reason

I am worried cos I have had this cramping for days also been feeling sick and my back hurts where I had the spinal for some reason

Do another test in a few days just to be certain that the cramping isnt implantation cramping....the first pregnancy test I took was negative. Four days later I got a positive one...:shrug: and if it's negative, ask your doctor about the pain/sickness. I've had a bit of back pain since having an epidural :( not alot, but its definitly more achy than before, but it could be down to being busier, carrying Poppy about etc.

Thats true Rhys is abit of a lump

I have no idea what birth control to use, whats everyone using

Do another test in a few days just to be certain that the cramping isnt implantation cramping....the first pregnancy test I took was negative. Four days later I got a positive one...:shrug: and if it's negative, ask your doctor about the pain/sickness. I've had a bit of back pain since having an epidural :( not alot, but its definitly more achy than before, but it could be down to being busier, carrying Poppy about etc.

That is so not what I wanted to hear. I don't want to be up the duff!

I've just fallen in love. With a nursery. Haha. Never seen anything like it but now I need to buy a car and work out how i can afford 45 squid a day.

Missy, condoms for me until it's worth having something more reliable. It's a condom that resulted in Albert!

What car you getting hun, I have just got a new one

Missy -I'm going back, as of next week, on the (combined) pill.

I don't know what car... something cheap!

Talking of poo... I wanted to share Albert's poo face with you :rofl:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs013.ash2/33991_10150190136915234_787745233_13097327_6535509_n.jpg

What car have you got missy? and what's the insurance like? I've never had to get insurance on a car before :s

That is so not what I wanted to hear. I don't want to be up the duff!

I've just fallen in love. With a nursery. Haha. Never seen anything like it but now I need to buy a car and work out how i can afford 45 squid a day.

Missy, condoms for me until it's worth having something more reliable. It's a condom that resulted in Albert!

:dohh: Sorry, didn't mean to scare you :haha: I'm sure you're not pregnant, but it's always best to make sure. My mum found out she was pregnant two months after having my brother-don't know how she coped! Not helping here am i? :wacko:

Oh and Alberts Poo face is hilarious! :rofl:

Its a second hand Merc A class, perfect size for me plus its a five door

The insurance is £42 a month with diamond, I choose them cos the insure child car seats and prams in the car too

HAHA no way i could afford a merc. I'll have a look at diamond :thumbup:

I want something cool and retro like a mk2 golf. Or a camper van!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->