The Ramblers

aww that would be good for A

OMG what if we are both pregnant again lol, we would have to be bump buddies

Evening ladies.

Naughty girls getting all that action...Im not jealous, not at all, lol!

Just a quick hi before bed. Hope you are all doing ok.

I think my body is preparing for the dreaded first period. Im having evening cramps as well. They have been getting a bit worse this evening, and ive just realised numpty brains here has been so long without a period i forgot to prepare for one. No tampax in the house, lol! If i come on its gonna be a big juicy maternity pad, lol!

Hey hun, hows Finn

I don't think i'd dare try and get a tampon up there... it's quite dry :blush:

Did you hear anything from him in the end?

aww that would be good for A

OMG what if we are both pregnant again lol, we would have to be bump buddies

Haha it would be funny but horrendous at the same time. I was so hormonal during pregnancy last time, can't imagine how bad i'd be if i had to look after a too!

Scampie I am sorry bout FOB

Bah, feck him, lol. Ty though. Finn is good ty hun x

He text Monday after i told him he needs to get his ass over n pay for Finns mattress. He said he will come Friday and give me £200 for the month. Will be nice if he does as then i dont have to keep harassing him every week for it. Only thing is, i dont see why he would need to give me the months money unless he doesnt intend to see the kids every weekend. I dont want him in my house to be honest, but ill keep my cool and let the kids see him, after all he aint takin them nowhere!

Oh dear...Bump buddies! Could you imagine the pregnancy exhaustion(sp) and illness with a baby to care for. Fingers crossed for those periods, lol! Unless of course your brave :D x

if I went missing, not sure anyone would give a crap really. glad ur ok missy.

if I went missing, not sure anyone would give a crap really. glad ur ok missy.

^^^^ That wasnt meant to sound as grumpy as it did... I was tired last night lol- clearly not a barrel of laughs! :nope: Thanks Missy and Dopey :)

Morning all! Hope everyone had a good sleep!:hugs: Poppy slept through again from 11pm until 6am so am feeling a little more refreshed today. She was hard work yesterday, constantly wanting cuddles... still traumatised from getting her immunisations I think!

Missy/Dopey- OMG imagine being pregnant with a new baby...:haha: Hope if you take a pregnancy test that you get the results you want. Im actually quite broody right now.... not mentioning it to hubbie though or he will never get in bed with me again!

Just a quick and very stupid question.... I almost feel embarrassed asking it, but you know if you wash baby clothes and put them outside on the line to dry... well if it rains do they need rewashing? Is there anything in rainwater that's harmful to baby's skin?:blush: Didnt wanna ask in Baby club forum as I'd get heckled with the mood some of those ladies are in lately :haha:

Oh and on another and very pointless note.... It's irritating me that my user name is Susie28 as I'm bloody 29 now. Clearly I didn't think this whole user name business through when I joined this site...:nope: But it's really annoying me..... it'll push me over the edge when I turn 30.

:)

I am so not the person to ask about cleanliness - i didn't wash a pair of jeans for 6 months because i liked that they were really soft :blush:

I asked my mum and she said if they didn't take days to dry and smell ok then she wouldn't worry. Unless poppy has a habit of sucking her sleeve.

Wish Albert would sleep through - he goes down at 10 and wakes up at 1, 4, 6 and 7. Annoying thing is he goes for a long nap at 9 always when i've given up hope of any more sleep!

I think you can change your username :)

Morning

Well I did the test and it was neg thankfully, I am broody but I wanna wait 6 months

Rhys has dropped a night feed so goes to sleep around nine, gets up once around 3 and then sleeps till 9 so I am felling really lucky at the mo

He can hold his head up nowand weighs 13 pound 12 so is doing really well but is having his injections tomorrow

Glad you got the result you wanted missy.

Haha weighed A yesterday and he's 12lbs 13oz. Little bloater has nearly doubled his birth weight! He's still only just above the 50th centile though!

Majorly. Was looking through A's pictures and I want another teeny baby. Won't happen for a long time though :cry:

Does A suck his hands, I hate Rhys doing it, he then stinks of sour milk

Thanks Dopey.. just wondered as Im always putting washing out just before it rains! :dohh: A sounds like he is doing well... he is a similar weight to Poppy. :) She was 12lb8oz on Monday, but she is the 78th centile. Must be hard work waking up so often with him during the night....

Six months before trying for another baby? :) you're very brave Missy :haha: Although I'm broody, I think we are gonna wait for a couple of years until we try for another. Just wanna enjoy Poppy at the moment and devote all my attention to her. Also, I don't know how we would afford another baby ....we both work but it's all so expensive. I guess you just learn to manage..:)

Poppy is great at sleeping through... it's because she fits all her bottles in throughout the day-every 2 hours- its exhausting but worth it as I usually get a decent nights sleep. Missy, have you tried giving Rhys his last bottle slightly later? He might not wake up at 3am :shrug: he might sleep through?

Thats a good idea hun, does poppy fight sleep Rhys has started doing this lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->