The Ramblers

megan always get what she wants to an extent! shes a propper telly addict aswell! shes not bothered whats on though!

Ohhhhhh she really has got you where she wants you! Proper little madam lol Bless.....:lol:

We've been up and down putting Noah's dummy back in about 50 times tonight. It's gonna be a long one.....

I've googled it, and it seems Manchester is halfway between london and Glasgow!

I was close then even though I was joking!

Lol Jess, Poppy is too.. I try to let her watch only the teeniest bit of tv (10 mins a day max) but sometimes I just have to give in. She loves Baby Tv.

Her latest obsession is this video/song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_mol6B9z00&feature=related

She can't get enough of it. And she likes me to get all her animal teddies to join in the singing.

Aw susie, a is being the same tonight. Think itcs because he was in his sling all day!

Well janie is the furthest north, eliese is the furthest south (i think), gem is furthest east and susie is furthest west, is that right?

All I know is I'm furthest North lol Are you plotting a chart or something jo?

Aw susie, a is being the same tonight. Think itcs because he was in his sling all day!

Well janie is the furthest north, eliese is the furthest south (i think), gem is furthest east and susie is furthest west, is that right?

I think it needs to be further east than manchester... sheffield actually looks quite central!

In fact its almost exactly the same distance as glasgow to manchester, theres like a miles difference, lol. Somehow AA route planner suggests it only takes 3:30 mins from glasgow, but 5 hours from norfolk >.>

Straight road down there, not 3:30 the last time we did it though it was more like 4:30 with a toilet stop. I'd be getting the train or coach to wherever though coz I don't drive!

Right chicks, I'm in bed now, gonna catch some zzzzz's before the monster wakes again :lol:

Niiiiight x

I'm only 9 hours from London by plane!!!!! It's a nice flight too, get to go right over the arctic :)

We could all meet halfway ... haha ... which would be New York City!!!! Whoo hoo shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->